The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

how to tracking the conversion

mr. G

affiliate
Hii There

Im newbie here and also as affiliate. Im running clicbank campaign and got conversion in my first campaign
I have a question how to track my conversion on 7 search ?

Prosper202/Tracking202 is probably the best way to go. A nice tutorial can be found at lukepeerfly . com - just enter prosper202 into the search bar at the top.

Have tried Steven Rounds tracking software called Demon Tracking, it can track everything and return all of your data making it easy for you to digist.

I also recommend Prosper202, never used Demon Tracking, so can't say anything about it

You need to get some type of tracking software. I would go to cpvlab.com and check it out. You can also split the traffic between direct link and landing pages to easily determine the best performing option using only one Campaign.

Yeah prosper is easy to set up once you've done it once or twice - there will be extensive guides on Prosper in The Dojo.

Yeah prosper is easy to set up once you've done it once or twice - there will be extensive guides on Prosper in The Dojo.

When will this be available please ?

As others, I find the tracking part a bit distressing :eek:

I know there are tutorials, videos around explaining the process but still confused and browsing around.

When should we consider using tracking like prosper202 or cpvlab, on very 1st campaign or when we have scaled up a bit or when we have several campaigns running ?

When will this be available please ?

As others, I find the tracking part a bit distressing :eek:

I know there are tutorials, videos around explaining the process but still confused and browsing around.

When should we consider using tracking like prosper202 or cpvlab, on very 1st campaign or when we have scaled up a bit or when we have several campaigns running ?

Always, and the guides are up - search under "tracking" tab inside The Dojo.

Well, I track conversions with AdSpeed. Pretty happy with it, also they have a lot features as ad server as well.

MI
Back