The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How to track the bids (cost) in POP traffic.

Dmitry.bzns

affiliate
I'm not sure if the title correct, but I want to know if it is possible to track the bids spent in POP traffic (zeropark, popads) in the trackers, I use AdsBrisdge, my stats always show Spent:$0.00, in order to find the ROI it requires to merge the data from tracking and traffic source in a separate spreadsheet, which requires a lot of time. Often I am looking for a particular time period, and it makes the task almost impossible. I know Voluum has capabilities to track the bids on Zeropark, but can it track the bids elsewhere.

Gyazo - 154e44499e10fc48de5029dcc3c8dec9.png

Thanks!

Hi Dmitry - I dont know if adsbridge has this type of capabilities. Normally the tracker should have a token associated with the click cost which then can be seen in the analytics/reporting.

You can check on trackingdesk where we have over 50 traffic sources pre-defined and where traffic source that have the capability to pass bid cost has been pre-configured.

Let me know if you need some more info.
good luck

Thanks @trackingdesk, I will give you a try. However, I invested a lot in adsbridge time wise and resources and the support is awesome (i bet yours too). I want to master one tracker/one network/one traffic before testing other tools.

It seems so weird nobody talking about it, as it works for everybody except me lol.

I believe if Traffic source has no BID token ,then you can't track the real time bidding (RTB) costs. Only solution in this case is to manually upload costs. Tracking masters, PLEASE ADVICE on this one.

Side note: I added the costs manually to the tracker and used CPV and it messed all my stats. I used $15 (whole day spent) CPV cost for 1 day, it counted as each click cost me $15!! So screwed... :) You live and learn

Thanks @trackingdesk, I will give you a try. However, I invested a lot in adsbridge time wise and resources and the support is awesome (i bet yours too). I want to master one tracker/one network/one traffic before testing other tools.

It seems so weird nobody talking about it, as it works for everybody except me lol.

I believe if Traffic source has no BID token ,then you can't track the real time bidding (RTB) costs. Only solution in this case is to manually upload costs. Tracking masters, PLEASE ADVICE on this one.

Side note: I added the costs manually to the tracker and used CPV and it messed all my stats. I used $15 (whole day spent) CPV cost for 1 day, it counted as each click cost me $15!! So screwed... :) You live and learn

Thanks for the vote of confidence! Yes, i think our support is awesome;)

I imagine they provide a way to upload those costs, but I really can't help you here.

Comparing both platforms can be fairly easy and depending on the complexity of your campaign, it should take you about 5 minutes to be up and running. You're welcome to try, whenever you feel is the right timing.

I think you''

This article refers to passing the offer payout back to the traffic source. What is being asked here is how to get the ppc/ppv price dynamically into your tracking links.

I see no difference. You can postback this info as well, just by adding the link & macro at profile.

there is a difference...After days of research, the finall decision is you CAN'T track the RTB if the traffic source does't have this parameter to pass on the tracker, except VOLUUM and ZeroPark that are the same company.

Not all traffic sources provide the option to pass on the cost via a token.
With Voluum you can manually update the cost, I don't know if AdsBridge has something similar?
If not, then the next best thing is to use excel to keep track of daily cost and revenue.

Yes

CPV is cost per view not cost for whole day. Thats why each click was getting counted as $15. :p

there is a difference...After days of research, the finall decision is you CAN'T track the RTB if the traffic source does't have this parameter to pass on the tracker, except VOLUUM and ZeroPark that are the same company.
Hi - 50onred, trafficvance, exoclick and quite a few others, can pass the dynamic cost in tokens and those are integrated with trackingdesk so you can check for yourself.

Hi Dmitry,

Yes, you can track the PopAds RTB at AdsBridge, I am doing it right now.
You need to setup the [BID] at the cost as below.

upload_2016-11-18_13-1-11.png

Anyway, I looking for the way to tracking zeropark cost, any senior here could help. Thanks in advance.

Hi Dmitry,

Yes, you can track the PopAds RTB at AdsBridge, I am doing it right now.
You need to setup the [BID] at the cost as below.

View attachment 7681

Anyway, I looking for the way to tracking zeropark cost, any senior here could help. Thanks in advance.

Screenshot “AdsBridge - Next generation tracker and landing page builder! - Google Chrome 2016-11-18 10.42.59.png”

Here you are able to track zeropark by setting the static cost within your campaign.

This is because Zeropark does not have a cost token.

I hope this helped!

-Zach

Screenshot “AdsBridge - Next generation tracker and landing page builder! - Google Chrome 2016-11-18 10.42.59.png”

Here you are able to track zeropark by setting the static cost within your campaign.

This is because Zeropark does not have a cost token.

I hope this helped!

-Zach
Hi Zach, Thanks. This is exactly how I do now, but this static cost is far out compared to the actual spending at traffic source.

Pertaining to this static cost, what i doing now is, calculate the avg spending in zeropark daily and update the avg cost into adsbridge. But it seems like those data prior to this won't update accordingly. Could you please clarify on this? thanks.

banners
Back