The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to Track CPA offers from website through Peerfly

ggg666

affiliate
Does anyone have any suggestion on how to track your cpa offers from your own website. I have been using 7Search with no success. I want to start sending traffic to my site and see if I can get some conversions. I use Joomla and I am able to see clicks from my back end but not from the Peerfly site. I assume it's because I don't have a tracking pixel. Do you think Google analytics will work. Thanks for any responses.

Does anyone have any suggestion on how to track your cpa offers from your own website. I have been using 7Search with no success. I want to start sending traffic to my site and see if I can get some conversions. I use Joomla and I am able to see clicks from my back end but not from the Peerfly site. I assume it's because I don't have a tracking pixel. Do you think Google analytics will work. Thanks for any responses.

If you copy and paste your PeerFly link you will see clicks fine on your PeerFly account. There is really no need for a 3rd party tracking in this instance IMO.

Bevo media work in shared hosting in hostgator?

Prosper202 works fine with hostgator shared hosting. I just set it up yesterday. No idea about Bevo media. And i think shared hosting is fine to get someone started. My tip is not to rush into getting traffic. start slowly. That helps you understand tracking process & minimize damage of your mistakes. I started my 1st campaign with facebook & lost about $100. It's easy to get traffic if you have money to spend, but not that all convert.

I was almost given up after my lose on facebook. But thanks to luke, his blog got me started again & i think i'm doing fine now. still no profit. but 2 conversions for 56 clicks. i think i can make it.

And just another tip, you don't need prosper202 to track 7search. Use luke's 'Setting up a 7Search Campaign' tuto. it gives you everything you need. In case if you still need prosper202, there a tuto on my blog.

Prosper202 working fine on Hostmonster, i have tried a month ago before i moved to cpvlab.
I guess cpvlab very good to split test your lp and offer.

banners
Back