The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to track affiliate offers

have you read the set up instructions at *my tracker?*
can you explain your questions better -- maybe someone could help you ...

If the same question is been asked from another Chinese forum(its awkward cozy I‘m from China) people would call him idiot that not take the initiative to find a way to slove it, only know to ask, but the problem is f**king unclear!

and same question is been asked over and over again in this forum...

why people are so kind and patient here?

have you read the set up instructions at *my tracker?*
can you explain your questions better -- maybe someone could help you ...

If the same question is been asked from another Chinese forum(its awkward cozy I‘m from China) people would call him idiot that not take the initiative to find a way to slove it, only know to ask, but the problem is f**king unclear!

and same question is been asked over and over again in this forum...

why people are so kind and patient here?
We're patient and kind because this is an online forum. We're not required to write a reply, why would I get mad about something a random guy on the internet wrote? :)

I am planning to use voluum or adsbridge but I want to learn how to use them first because u will be helping people setting up their affiliate buying busibess

You cannot learn to use something without first having it.

Let us know when you get your tracker and want to be serious about it.

If Voluum is a consideration just get a free trial from them and then their onboarding support should be able to guide you better than most people you will find here.

I’m not using any tracker I want to put my offer link into minimob to get it to convert, but I need help with how I would get it convert my offers. I don’t want to use voluum or any tracker right now was I’m only new to all this so don’t want sign up for tracker just yet. Is there way for me to get conversion for the offers without me putting it through tracker.

Am new I don't understand how to track my offer from affiliate network to my tracker and to my push ads campaign please some body give me the procedure

Hi there! :)

One of the most important thing here is to use tracker for your online business. For example, our tracker - Trackwill. If you work with adnetwork traffic we have a great feature for you - integrated adserver. It allows you to host your creatives and iframe codes on tracker side, so you can watch detailed statistics right down to creatives in your tracker reports, it is much better than agregate your statistics manually from a huge number of traffic networks. Also via Trackwill Adserver you've got great opportunities to resale remnant traffic to other traffic networks and, for example, to work directly with publishers.

If your question is still relevant check our website and videoguides about how to use it How to start a first campaign in Trackwill?

banners
Back