The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to target well on organic?

Sanshez

Hi everyone, i read some good threads here about organic traffic, but i still can't understand how to target right groups on social media like Facebook, how to join groups related to our offers, i still don't understand how it can be done, cause i know we only have access to news of people who are either our friends, and can only be added to groups only by peoples who are our friends right? Is there something that i am missing?

You likely Need to be more active in the community. Try adding friends that are admins.
Join some public groups, and make some posts.

Make ur fb profile show public post about the related topic's you are trying to get into.
You'll get added with abit of social trust. :)

The truth is, you cannot truly target organic traffic. You can only truly target with paid traffic.

I know there are loads of SEO folks that may want to challenge that, but here is the truth. I can set a campaign today and cash a check by the end of the week with paid traffic by selecting the ages to target, the gender, their geographical location, their likes, their professions, their family status, their interests, etc. You cannot do this with organic traffic. You can narrow the field of demographics with organic traffic over a very loooooooong period, but you cannot actually target your demographics with SEO. SEO is an ancillary and usually a tertiary traffic source, not a primary traffic source for monetization.

There is no way to target really right on organic traffic, just make sure you publish the best content as you can, but, if you are looking for good conversions, then then you should save some money, and then go for paid traffic, then, you could have good tools to help you targeting well, and making good payout!

thanks for this advice, i will definately consider this, and try to get save some, to reach something consistent to run paid traffic so!!

banners
Back