The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to start with Shopify?

Hey there!

Your spending will depend on the plan that you choose on Shopify ($20 the cheapest, $50 for the basic), and your advertisement.

There are many suppliers you can get to integrate on Shopify, doesn't have to be only Aliexpress. I would say it mainly depends on the product you want to see and your targeted GEO. Do you already know what exactly you want to sell? :)

By the way, Shopify shares lots of useful tips on ecommerce! Make sure you check it here!

Good luck ;)

Hey there!

Your spending will depend on the plan that you choose on Shopify ($20 the cheapest, $50 for the basic), and your advertisement.

There are many suppliers you can get to integrate on Shopify, doesn't have to be only Aliexpress. I would say it mainly depends on the product you want to see and your targeted GEO. Do you already know what exactly you want to sell? :)

By the way, Shopify shares lots of useful tips on ecommerce! Make sure you check it here!

Good luck ;)

thanks

I know what to sell ok (viral product) but in europe

so I should find european supplier rights ?

thanks

I know what to sell ok (viral product) but in europe

so I should find european supplier rights ?

That's not necessary! You can sell from any supplier in the world, but you need to make sure it ships fast to Europe. Speak to the suppliers, to see which of them are the best for the particular country you want to sell to.

That's not necessary! You can sell from any supplier in the world, but you need to make sure it ships fast to Europe. Speak to the suppliers, to see which of them are the best for the particular country you want to sell to.

ok so you mean for shopify? I can find a fast shipment on aliexpress

Last edited:
MI
Back