The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How to start getting traffic as newbie

InejG

affiliate
hi everyone,
I've been trying to get into affiliate marketing to have extra income but it's challenging to get organic traffic and clicks when you haven't been very active on social media.. because I work full time I don't have much time and that's a problem because I think you need to spend some time on this at least in the beginning , what are your tips for me to start succeeding doing this while also staying in my job .. I've been trying to start on pinterest from scratch ,I also have a twitter account that has more than 1k followers but it's originally a fan account that hasn't been active for a few years I don't know if it's a good idea to change it and start using it for affiliate marketing can that work out ..how to grow more on social media &what's the kind of posts that attract people any ideas

1. Master time management skills -> You have little time so you need to make sure that every minute is spent on important tasks which contribute to either getting more traffic or getting more conversions, while everything else is secondary
  2. Monitor current trends -> Understand your target audience, their needs, their spending habits, their problems and what they are buying now and sharing now on social media, it's no good guessing and you have all the free tools available
  3. Create a master plan -> Don't hope or wish anything will happen, create a written or typed plan of what you want (outcome) and what you will do to make it happen, and I mean everything, also create checklists they will save you alot of time
  4. Schedule everything -> You can schedule your tasks down to the minute and the hour, it's no good another way unless you are naturally organized, so use a calendar and actually plan what you need to do then get it done
  5. Keep asking questions

It's a balance between time and money. If you can afford it paid traffic is the fastest way to drive targeted visitors to your site. If money is a constraint then you have no other choice than putting in the time to learn the ropes of organic traffic generation (SEO, social media, questions & answers sites and so forth).

banners
Back