The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to Start A CPA Network?

Horses eat *hay*
Hey! is the spelling; that said ...
==============
  1. Do you want to *white label*; or, just promote offers?
  2. Some networks have referral programs for new affiliates also ...

I suppose it is all about the experience. You should work some time in CPA network to realize how it works from the inside. And it will help to know many people

Well, you want to contract with affiliates to use your network's services?
Who are you and why would someone want to do business with your *organization*?
I am not being mean here --I am just pointing out that this is a very competitive business.
This business is about reputation and trust -- what assurance could you --the usurper (new player) possibly offer?

As far as promoting offers:
  1. You can affiliate with offer owners directly (market their affiliate programs or other)
  2. You can join Affiliate networks who are essentially middlemen that qualify the offers they represent (I hope :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey,

At CPAHub we allow brokering of almost all our offers, excluding a few nutra offers. I'm happy to help if you have any questions or concerns.

Feel free to message me on Skype: live:cpahub_support

hay
i want to know how to start my own cpa network?
which network allow me to promote it's offers on my network site?

There are a few basic stuff you should know first.
1. Direct Advertisers or reliable networks who can broker the offer to you (who you have worked in the past as an affiliate/manager etc)
2. Focusing on Verticals you want to run. Check about trending verticals with help of forums, direct affiliate manager contacts and affiliate marketers already doing it and asking the trending verticals.
3. Choosing Affiliate network Platform which is affordable for you - as a newbie, I would suggest going with hasoffers (TUNE) which starts at 279 or 299 USD I guess per month or there are many others - you can search about it.
4. Publishers - There is chicken or the egg problem with Affiliate Network - If you don't have offers, publishers won't work and if you have offers from advertisers but no publishers/traffic - the advertiser won't work. So you should have the balance of this and should already sort this thing out in advance and have a perfect balance.
5. Payment terms - Payment terms and agreements with both advertisers and affiliates is important. Carefully look for minute details of payments and returns and time periods of that - understanding it is very important. Few companies give returns of payments after 2 months as well so be aware of that in agreement. Make payment terms as quick as possible - Weekly the best.
6. Traffic quality is important. So, keeping a tab on the publishers and asking constant feedback from advertisers is very important. Fraudulent traffic means your reputation goes down in front of advertisers. So, start small with good publishers you know.
7. Branding yourself up on forums, chats, website, blogs etc. Choose one vertical or two verticals, to begin with where you also have some knowledge as well and can talk about it.
8. If you have a budget, go to affiliate conferences as well and speak with companies and how you guys can collaborate. Meet affiliates as well and check how you guys can work.
9. Search on offervault.com offers which you would like to run and emailing their contacts whether network syndication is allowed

These are a few points you should focus on first. Hope It answers your questions.

Thanks
Pritish

MI
Back