The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to share my Affiliated links

T21C

affiliate
Hi, I am new in this forum and I like to know how to share my affiliated links for the opportunity and don't break the rules as a member of the community.

T21C

Do you mean you want to share your affiliate links with the members on this forum? So you can generate commissions? :D

Or do you want to get inspiration as to how to share your affiliate links around the internet?

Hi, welcome.

Thanks for asking about that, first! I'm not sure that members realize how much we appreciate that.

Our rules state that you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our members unless you apply and get accepted as a verified vendor in our official Resources section. This is not optional.

If you are here to represent an industry-related company, you can learn more here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

* Please pay special attention to the list of criteria below the video and ensure that you have all of the minimum requirements (or more) in place before submitting *

how to share my affiliated links

On the other hand, if you mean your affiliate link to share as an affiliate to generate commissions, like @mortensic said, you can put a raw link in your signature. But be aware that if you're talking about a ClickBank or JVzoo, etc. product, tool, traffic source, or a network, our members already have access to those themselves.

Does that help? If you have any other questions, just let us know.

On the other hand, if you mean your affiliate link to share as an affiliate to generate commissions, like @mortensic said, you can put a raw link in your signature.

Use signature to start...

... Then, create a blog if you are new or find a niche to promote your links.

Also welcome aboard.

Following this question. If anyone has any articles, kits, videos or pdfs to check out, it would be really appreciated.

banners
Back