The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to SEO for wordpress website

Download Yoast by SEO as a plugin for on-page SEO. Also, set up account with Google Webmaster tools. Learn about off-page SEO techniques. This involves creating backlinks to your site.

Setting up WordPress sites is easy, properly optimizing them for SEO isn’t. WordPress is decent for SEO out of the box, especially the new versions. But there are still scopes to transform that ‘decent’ bit into ‘excellent’. SEO is not limited to low quality link building and blatant keyword stuffing any more. It has literally gone through an evolution in the past decade, and will never stop evolving.

Make your site mobile friendly, get free ssl from letsencrypt, post alot of great content, do on/off page SEO to see some results by the end of this year, it depends on your niche, if is seo you better stay away from it, too much competition, go for micro niche sites, might be easier to rank.

First Link your wordpress website with google webmaster tool. Then go with fetch option then surely your blog will be on top within 24 hours

Hi there. There are so many things you can do to help your website. One of them is to be patient. You aren't going to see much change in only a week. I use Yoast SEO for my Wordpress sites; it is quite useful. Use Bing, Yandex, and Google webmaster tools. Post articles about your niche to article directories, submit your site to social bookmarking sites, make a simple video about your niche and post on video sites. I could go on and on. Let me know if I can help.

Sign up at Tool Feast and use their free Keyword tool to find some long tail keywords that you can rank for. All the people with lots of money will crush you with the most common and basic keywords. Find phrases that people search for and want to know about. Use those long tail words in your blog/reviews. Make a list of many different phrases you can use for you niche.

I have been trying to do SEO for my WordPress. It has been a week now. But there is still no improvement in Google. I am not asking for the first page right away but st, ll it is not coming even on the top 100 page itself.
Please someone can help me. how long it takes to bring at least top 10 pages on Google.

Thanks in advance.
You need to give SEO some time to start showing results. 7 days is not enough.
At times it takes about 3 three months also for the results to start showing properly.

Make sure you are submitting your website to the search engines.
Make sure that you have done through analysis on the keywords and its target pages.
Good activities are happening for quality backlinks. Remember quality is better than quantity.
Check for on-page SEO also.

Regards

Hi TienAd !!

You need to download ' Yoast Wordpress' and get a good templates... (Like Coraline thème into WordPress)

You need to put all good keywords (Google keywords = keywords activity) into all your post.

WordPress blog (without plugin) can be first in Google (under 30.000 pages about your activity) if you do a good optimization of your WordPress website.

This is à simple informations (by my little expérience) but mabye that can help you.

Tony from Paris

Last edited by a moderator:
submitting website to major search engines, creating social media pages, sharing website on social media, do proper keyword research on your niche, find the targetable keywords and audience, start link building. this way you can get traffic to your website though it will take some time to rank on google.

MI
Back