The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to SEO for wordpress website

TienAd

affiliate
I have been trying to do SEO for my WordPress. Its been a week now. But there is still no improvement in Google. I am not asking for the first page right away but still it is not coming even on the top 100 page itself.
Please someone can help me. how long it takes to bring at least top 10 pages on Google.

Thanks in advance.

you have to have a sitemap in your website , and submit it to google web master tool .
there are plugins in wordpress that can do that for you .
i am not a wordpress fan , other ways i will recommend you some of them .
but that's the first thing you have to do.

you have to have a sitemap in your website , and submit it to google web master tool .
there are plugins in wordpress that can do that for you .
i am not a wordpress fan , other ways i will recommend you some of them .
but that's the first thing you have to do.
Ok, thank you very much
I will do it right now :)

what is your keyword search volume and competition?
if it is low or medium competition keywrd and still u r not in top100 then you should check ur onpage and contents. Also 7 days are early to judge

7 days in SEO is not much. Make sure you add your site to Google Search Console to monitor if any errors or information from google came to you.

For WP Yoast is the #1 SEO plugin. --> Yoast SEO

+ like @servandosilva already said, SEO is a long-term process and must be constantly adjusted:
- Deliver only relevant and high-quality content.
- Optimize for the searcher, not for the search engines.
- Optimize only for the relevant keywords!
- Build backlinks = references from other sites and social networks / social media (= the important off-page SEO !! ).

If you want to save your time and efforts. Then you can use godaddy seo. That works fully automatically. Within 30 days you will get the bit result.

And more.

Its been only 7 days with your efforts. You should wait atleast 30 days. SEO is a slow process. It takes time.
&
how long it takes to bring at least top 10 pages on Google.

It will take around 1 month to 6 months atleast.

If you want to save your time and efforts. Then you can use godaddy seo. That works fully automatically. Within 30 days you will get the bit result.

And more.

Its been only 7 days with your efforts. You should wait atleast 30 days. SEO is a slow process. It takes time.
&
how long it takes to bring at least top 10 pages on Google.

It will take around 1 month to 6 months atleast.
Oh! I understand! thank you so much :)

I have been trying to do SEO for my WordPress

One other element that some miss when it comes WordPress and SEO is the loading speed. People (and Google) are a bit impatient when it comes to loading times, and anything that takes too long to load will be skipped. With a good and fast web host, your website will load quicker which will also help with SEO in the long.

Starting with your WordPress Blog. Alter the default permalinks structure. Install an .xml sitemap plugin. Install an SEO plugin and start using rel=”canonical” Nofollow untrusted and useless links.

banners
Back