The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How to sell products with free traffic?

Getting enough traffic without spending some money?
Disruption, piggy-backing, daily prayer to the traffic gods?

Selling is a process of getting someone to agree that they need or want your product.

Someone might be able to tell you that way, but not me. If you ask me, selling something is a business. And business won't grow without investment. This is how you invest in some products, or in your website (if you have one), you also should invest in your traffic. It's sad, I know, but you can't go further without it. Either way, you'll need at least some minimal advertising. And for that, you need money. But then again, it's my personal opinion, it may not match the opinions of others.

bowing-ani-emoji-sm-green.gifbowing-ani-emoji-sm-green.gifbowing-ani-emoji-sm-green.gif

Free traffic sources but with small work -
Quora - post answers with links
Forums - participate on relevant forums and provide solution with links
Classified ads - Post your ads

Forums - participate on relevant forums and provide solution with links

So, this is absolutely not a good idea. It can get members banned in most forums now. AffiliateFix, STM, IMAffiliate, just to name a few. Nobody wants links taking members off site. Most all forums want the answers to solutions posted completely in the forum.

Well if you are running a website/blog you have to do SEO to rank high in search engines.
And you can use social media and put out content there to generate free traffic.
But this takes time and effort. Are you up for it? ;)

Otherwise, you have to pay for traffic.

So, this is absolutely not a good idea. It can get members banned in most forums now. AffiliateFix, STM, IMAffiliate, just to name a few. Nobody wants links taking members off site. Most all forums want the answers to solutions posted completely in the forum.
I am not saying you should give links everytime. But whenever possible which help the person who is asking question.

Look, there is no such thing as FREE TRAFFIC.
  1. There is earned traffic (from your content's value, traffic based upon your reputation or branding), or;
  2. The traffic you purchase.
Getting enough organic traffic to make any real money is almost unobtainable today --almost, there are exceptions.
If free is the value of your time and efforts -- then earned traffic costs you little. It's still work ...
If you want to have a linking out situation --social media is generally OK with that. C2C forums could work also.

banners
Back