The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How to select product on mobile affiliate network

susmanto

affiliate
Dear Friend,
Please share here
About how to select a product to make traffic and commision on mobile affiliate network.
What consideration when choose products: how much commision, payout, etc; how about popularity? traffic rules? other rules
Please advice.

Thank you for info. But, i need detail 1 to 3. I am waiting
Volume means the number of conversions an offer is receiving on a network. It means it converts wether it works for you or not.
Recommendations happen from time to time when a new offer comes and it's hot even if there's not enough data for several days to tell you the CR or EPC.

What are you waiting for? :)

Dear Friend,
Please share here
About how to select a product to make traffic and commision on mobile affiliate network.
What consideration when choose products: how much commision, payout, etc; how about popularity? traffic rules? other rules
Please advice.
All the items you mentioned are good things to consider while choosing the right offer to promote. If you are looking for offers check out our network, we got you covered on all your mobile needs!

We are newer network, however have backing and a experienced team behind us. We are growing our offer base everyday, and would love a chance to earn your business and prove to you why we are the best!

We are newer network, however have backing and a experienced team behind us. We are growing our offer base everyday, and would love a chance to earn your business and prove to you why we are the best!
Thank you for reply. I have check your web. nice. how about payment terms from affiliate?

Net 15
Thank you for reply. I have check your web. nice. how about payment terms from affiliate?
Net 15, Bi-Weeklies, Weeklies. All new affiliates start out at Net15 until a relationship is established, quality is reviewed, and volume is established. Once those factors have been met then can possibly discuss quicker payment terms such as Bi-Weeklies, and Weeklies.

Net 15

Net 15, Bi-Weeklies, Weeklies. All new affiliates start out at Net15 until a relationship is established, quality is reviewed, and volume is established. Once those factors have been met then can possibly discuss quicker payment terms such as Bi-Weeklies, and Weeklies.
i have tried to join as affiliate, but i dont have tax number. i am from indonesia.

MI
Back