The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to run Skincare on FB with Whitehat?

Felipe Oliveira

affiliate
Hi Guys!

I wanted to know, how I can run Skincare on FB without BlackHat?

My accs in FB not even last 4 days with BlackHat :/

How I can run campaings without problem and create a solid business in FB?

Thank you Guys

By going the WH route and abiding by FB's rules and TOS.

If you're looking for a long term strategy then start building your name/brand as trustworthy. Would also suggest building a list.

Likely, you'll have to drive traffic to a domain, rather than direct link.

Make sure you are offering high quality content and you'll get followers.

Just create the Facebook fan page and boost your post by proper targeting. Be careful with Facebook TOS. Don't forget to collect leads and run a long-term business. Good luck.

Yep, I think you have to go indirectly with these types of offers.
That is collecting leads in a WH way offering a freebie for example, building a list and reaching that list with a mix of useful content + paid offers.

The main benefit is obviously to have the power of soliciting those leads whenever you want with the offers you want.
Thus, the customer value is way better in the long run.

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck. :)

By going the WH route and abiding by FB's rules and TOS.

If you're looking for a long term strategy then start building your name/brand as trustworthy. Would also suggest building a list.

Likely, you'll have to drive traffic to a domain, rather than direct link.

Make sure you are offering high quality content and you'll get followers.
you can create the fanpage, fanpage like running increases, attracting many followers. Once you have a high amount of followers, everyday you can post the share Skincare beauty

I do feel the best thing you can do is being able to create your own facebook page. This will help you in getting the likes that are natural and not generated hence they will be active. Thereafter you can choose to boost the page with few dollars to get more likes through the marketing arm of facebook. You son get a very wide fan base that is natural and active.

Short answer: You can't. Try to run whitehat campaigns following all the compliant stuff and you will just need a huge budget to make a positive ROI.

Learn how to make accounts, cloak etc... before venturing into something such as Facebook.

Of course, if you want to make peanuts, you can still use the facebook fan page method which will take you foreover to even generate a single sale/lead. Certaintly not $XXXX/day revenues.

banners
Back