Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How To Run Skin Offers on Instagram - post 2

emily bizprofits

Affiliate
Affiliate Manager
BizProfits
Hey,

Following my previous post about promoting health and beauty offers on Instagram, here are some information and tips.

Why Instagram?
Instagram is highly popular mobile photo-sharing, video, and social networking app.
In December of 2014, it was reported that Instagram has over 300 million active users and counting.
Popular accounts on Instagram have large amount and targeted followers, which make it the ideal promoting tool.
For example, many accounts focus on fitness, health, and weight loss with thousands of active followers interested in seeing the uploaded content.
Some of these accounts post recipes they recommend or products they enjoy; many times leading the user to try the recipe or buy the product.
I've affiliates who are generating about 20 orders per day (100 per week) using Instagram, and there's no reason why you can't reach the same and even higher.

How to promote on Instagram?
You can make your account and generate followers to it through paid traffic, like Instagress — Best Instagram Automation Service
That could take you time, money and there's no guarantee you'll have a popular and profitable account.
Another way, that's more promising to reach your target audience in a shorter time, is to use other users exist and popular accounts in order to promote your account.
This method is called- Shoutouts!
A shoutout is when someone shares an image of another user’s image to show support for that person’s image or page and to give it further exposure.
Basically it will be the best to use shoutouts and generate paid traffic. This way you promote your account through others, but when the follower will reach your account,
he will see it's very popular by itself, and would like to follow your activity as well.
For example, If I'm promoting ProMuscles offers for men, I would look for fit guys accounts. If they will share my account images, meaning they recommend to use it,
their followers will search my account, see it has a lot of good images and info about the man fitness niche, see a got a lot of followers and comments, so my account is active and popular,
and will start following it. That's how I generated good targeted audience.

How Instagram Shoutouts exactly work?
Many accounts will do this for a simple follow or image like, as known as share-to-share, but some of the larger accounts with huge followings participate will do it for money.
As been explained upon, before contacting a potential account for a shoutout or getting set up with a service, start up your own account page and try generating some users organically or paid.
You must include the link to the prelander or offer in the top description of your account. This is the only clickable link on the account.
If you don’t have time to try to generate shoutouts on your own try a paid service as you'll find bellow.
If you prefer to organically generate your own shoutouts, you can actively search for relevant accounts with a strong user base that are open to giving shoutouts.
Once you found what you are looking for, you have to check if this profile is real or not!
The best way is to check their posts comments and see if they're real. Should be quite easy to notice.
Good Paid Services Sites:
Buy Instagram Shoutouts with Shoucart. 120M+ Followers!
Buy Shoutouts
Buy Instagram Shoutouts | Buy Twitter Tweets | Buy Vine Revines | Buyashoutout.com

How to contact with the accounts owners?

Once you start following a potential account you can work with, the next step is to contact the account holders directly.
Many users do this through Home » kik, email, or what’s known as Instagram Direct.
Instagram Direct is simply sending the user a direct private image/message. You can use it by the following steps:

1. On the Instagram home feed, you'll notice a small icon in the top right corner. Click this icon to access the Instagram Direct inbox.

2. Choose a photo/video

direct_iinstagram_B-200x300.jpg

3. Make sure it says share to "Direct" and not to "Followers".

direct_instagram_C-201x300.jpg

4. Select the users you want to send the message to. You can select more than one, but keep in mind everyone you send to can see your interaction with all recipients.

5. Once you send the image, a chat window appears with your image, and now you can leave a message for the user.

direct_instagram_D-300x223.jpg

The million dollar question- How much Shoutous will cost me?
The price is definitely will depend on the popularity of the account and how many shoutout requests they get on a regular basis.
Prices can range from $5-100 per shoutout. Some accounts will promote your image for a day for a set price, others will charge you per hour for a set amount of time.
It is important to discuss these details before getting started.

I hope you thought this thread was beneficial for you and feel you are ready to promote!
You can find the full article on Bizprofits Blog post.

You can send also PM's for any questions

Nice Post, I submiitted my affiliate application for bizprofits.com a few weeks ago and when I log in,
It says account pending, I have gone to the site and emailed as well as emailing My AM, If I am not approved or qualify for bizprofits.com as an affiliate, I sure would like to know.
I seem to have found several networks like this that do not get back with the affiliate after application submission,
cpalead, globalwidemedia and a4d.
So, How do I complete My status with bizprofits.com to get in the network? Is there a criteria?

Awesome post, @emily bizprofits ! Love all the detail.

Am I understanding IG correctly in that you have to set up your account via cell phone but after that, you could use a laptop to use it? I know you can do a lot of things with Websta but I don't think you can upload images.

Nice Post, I submiitted my affiliate application for bizprofits.com a few weeks ago and when I log in,
It says account pending, I have gone to the site and emailed as well as emailing My AM, If I am not approved or qualify for bizprofits.com as an affiliate, I sure would like to know.
I seem to have found several networks like this that do not get back with the affiliate after application submission,
cpalead, globalwidemedia and a4d.
So, How do I complete My status with bizprofits.com to get in the network? Is there a criteria?

Hello @Ruann,

Please send me a PM with the Email that sign up with. I will make sure to check regarding your submission.
We do are best to replay and contact all our affiliate applications. We invest alot of our time an resources to recruit and contact our affiliates.
Its extremely important for us to communicate with each affiliate and to get to know his marketing planes for offers.
Over the years we have learned that communicating almost on a daily basis with our affiliate is the key to both sides success.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Best regards,

Hey, I use a lot shoutoutcart.com, and when it's about phorography I also recommend photoshoutouts.com . It's only focused on photography accounts.

banners
Back