The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to run FB ads without getting banned! CPA

Rozitta

affiliate
Hi,
I'm a newbie here :)
Just starting my CPA Journey so I'm very tight on budget, I need your advice regarding promoting CPA offers on FB ads, I usually use a landing page but my account has been disabled, I love FB because of it's targeting tools, which I believe the most important part in marketing, please I need your thoughts on how to keep my FB ads account alive!

Hi,
I'm a newbie here :)

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Just starting my CPA Journey so I'm very tight on budget, I need your advice regarding promoting CPA offers on FB ads, I usually use a landing page but my account has been disabled, I love FB because of it's targeting tools, which I believe the most important part in marketing, please I need your thoughts on how to keep my FB ads account alive!

So, you will get more responses by posting questions like this in an appropriate sub-forum here.
Newbie Helpdesk
Social Media
Pay Per Click

Also, have you searched our database of threads and posts to see if there are answers already provided by members?

FB is a tricky animal these days. You can make it work, we all do, but it requires strictly adhering to their ads policies and ad account policies.

Why did they disable your account? They always send an explanation to the account owner.

I usually use a landing page but my account has been disabled

A proper FB funnel goes from your ad, to your FB page, to your lander, then to an offer. Is this how you set it up?

Last edited:
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Welcome to Facebook lunacy.

Welcome to AffiliateFix, Rozitta!

We have tons of threads and posts about FB ad campaigns. ;)

Anytime you have a question or need help, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Rozitta!

MI
Back