The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to run CPA Affiliate Offers on Facebook without getting banned?

Powerhouse Affiliate

affiliate
It has been observed that Facebook bans CPA Affiliate Offers but there are some strategies that one should implement in order to run successful CPA Affiliate on Facebook without getting banned. What should be done?

It has been observed that Facebook bans CPA Affiliate Offers but there are some strategies that one should implement in order to run successful CPA Affiliate on Facebook without getting banned. What should be done?
The most you should do first is to read their policy carefuly, before launching your campaign, it will be helpful, also try not to ptomote dating offers, your campaign will be banned for sure so...

You almost can't run these ads campaign on FB, you will get banned someday. You may put those offers on your webpage and run those ads

Just align Facebook rules. It's a too huge dude to mess up with. Choose clean good offers and categories (sweeps, mobile content etc), which are not going against Facebook policies and a compliant way of the promotion.

I think it depends on the verticals. Sex, dating, gamble are not good to promote on facebook.
What if I send FB traffic to a website with articles and put links and banners on dating sites there? Is there a chance to get banned? And when you say 'dating' what you mean in particular?

I think this prohibition applies only to certain topics.

OK, what about this sequence:
AD on FB, actually promo of website with articles about relationships or whatever, and on that pages links and banners to the site like emilydates.com
Is there a chance to get banned on Facebook?
Last time they banned me for the ad with toy bear made with rubber roses.

Sex on Facebook stays on Facebook
zuk-facebook-sex-doll.jpg

Or I should say *gets neutered* I though they only did that to dogs and cats ...

banners
Back