The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Claire Harbour

I was wondering if any affiliates might have some ideas on how I can reduce 'No Answer'. A good amount of my leads are failing because people aren't answering their phones.

I've removed reference to calling (i.e. An expert will call you shortly...) on the thank you page and have validation on my form to ensure phone numbers are the right length. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Not sure removing the text "An expert will call you shortly..." will make people pick up their phones. Generally you want to say you will call them so they know.

Most people don't answer their phone if the caller's number is unknown, or the caller ID is blocked, it seems, I think. The robo calls are getting out of line.
I have started answering the robo calls and pressing 2 to talk to the operator ... I have a police whistle on my desk -- when they answer I scream at them with my whistle!

No calls so far today :) Screw 'em fight fire with fire (auto insurance and health insurance leads) unsolicited robo calls ...

Graybeard actually brings up a good point. You can put on the thank you page that they will be called in x minutes from x number. That's worked for me in the past.

You can also try texting them and then within a couple of minutes call from the same number so they know who's on the line. That's also worked for me.

Thanks for your input @Graybeard, @awesomesauce for your input - much appreciated. I'll try adding the 'call in x minutes from x number' and see how that works. @Graybeard I know what you mean, I rarely answer calls from unknown numbers! I guess I've just to prime the leads and ease anxiety as much as possible. Might be worth bullet pointing some reasons why people should answer on the thank you page?

You can always just trigger a phone call from the form submit. People would be most likely to answer after filling up their info. I mean, instant gratification works pretty well these days.

In a perfect world: The caller ID should refer to the offer somehow.
Like; local plumber co, credit consolidators, inc <<< something of that nature.
(not internet call center=!)

@Claire Harbour, The other way round is to enable the customer to call directly from your webpage using "Click 2 Call" solution using webrtc. You can check the live in our website. Customer dont spend a dime nor the company.

MI
Back