The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How to recruit affiliates

You have something real to offer. --that's rare.
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
What business are you in? Why should I invest my time and money in it? <=start here

That said, you may want to consider an affiliate network that can act as your middleman rather than starting from ground zero on your own.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

It would have been more appropriate to actually introduce yourself before asking that question.

Knowing how to correctly communicate is essential when working in this industry. This includes what to say and when to say it.

Recruiting affiliates is a skill and you MUST develop this skill along with the skill of prospecting. The two go hand in hand. If you are looking to recruit affiliates for an affiliate program, understand that some of the recruiting practices will be a little different in some ways than that of recruiting for an affiliate network. Affiliate programs will require affiliate portals for the affiliates (as do affiliate networks) to track their business while promoting your products/services. As well, you will need to do walk throughs of the products, walk throughs of the affiliate portal, and provide validated testimonials of current affiliates promoting your products/services.

I recommend experienced affiliates with a proven history of promoting other affiliate programs in your niche. Newbies are typically not prepared to properly promote in house offers of products/services. Typically in house affiliate programs offer a much higher commissions compared to the payouts the y may receive from promoting offers provided by an affiliate network where the offer(s) will often have a much lower threshold for conversion and fewer requirements for conversions.

Remember, the affiliate is typically making a sizeable investment in you, your company, and especially in the promotion requirements. Funnels are not cheap and require a lot of preparations, testing, and financial commitment.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

It would have been more appropriate to actually introduce yourself before asking that question.

Knowing how to correctly communicate is essential when working in this industry. This includes what to say and when to say it.

Recruiting affiliates is a skill and you MUST develop this skill along with the skill of prospecting. The two go hand in hand. If you are looking to recruit affiliates for an affiliate program, understand that some of the recruiting practices will be a little different in some ways than that of recruiting for an affiliate network. Affiliate programs will require affiliate portals for the affiliates (as do affiliate networks) to track their business while promoting your products/services. As well, you will need to do walk throughs of the products, walk throughs of the affiliate portal, and provide validated testimonials of current affiliates promoting your products/services.

I recommend experienced affiliates with a proven history of promoting other affiliate programs in your niche. Newbies are typically not prepared to properly promote in house offers of products/services. Typically in house affiliate programs offer a much higher commissions compared to the payouts the y may receive from promoting offers provided by an affiliate network where the offer(s) will often have a much lower threshold for conversion and fewer requirements for conversions.

Remember, the affiliate is typically making a sizeable investment in you, your company, and especially in the promotion requirements. Funnels are not cheap and require a lot of preparations, testing, and financial commitment.
Hi, Thank you for the valuable information. I am quite new to the field and I plan to learn and develop the required skills for recruiting and prospecting as you said. We currently have a portal for the affiliates to track their progress. I will prepare a proper walkthrough of the product, and the affiliate portal and provide validated testimonials before recruiting affiliates. Thank you for your advice and recommendation.

The real question is how are you currently recruiting affiliates? How do we know if you are sending out emails or are you doing any networking in the igaming space with events?

Hi, welcome abroad. There are different ways to approach affiliates and find them, but I would suggest that you first make a list of affiliates that you would like to cooperate with and reach out to them directly and present them with your offer. This could be one approach, and another one could be to place some ads on some popular digital channels and ask affiliates to contact you and join your network.

MI
Back