The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to rank my keyword in Google 1st page?

Your question is not stated in full details. There are a lot of things that affect ranking in Google.
They are :
  • Competitiveness of the the keyword you are trying to rank for
  • The authority of your domain name
  • The page load speed of the pages on your website
  • etc
That said, you need to state the things that you did that made the site to rank on page 2/3.
If you make those available, I will be able to suggest to you the things you need to do so as to rank better.

Your question is not stated in full details. There are a lot of things that affect ranking in Google.
They are :
  • Competitiveness of the the keyword you are trying to rank for
  • The authority of your domain name
  • The page load speed of the pages on your website
  • etc
That said, you need to state the things that you did that made the site to rank on page 2/3.
If you make those available, I will be able to suggest to you the things you need to do so as to rank better.
also the bounce rate :) , and many other things

Hi,
So you want to write an article that ranks on the first page of Google for a long-tail keyword?

Fine. So does everyone else.

Ranking on the first page of Google for well-selected long-tail keywords remains one of the fastest ways to get your content in front of thousands of people.

But how do you do this?

One option is to sign up with one of the shady SEO agencies that promises “first-page ranking in two weeks!”

I think we can all agree, you don’t want to do that. The days of fly-by-night-snake-oil-salesmen SEO agencies are long gone. If anyone promises first-position rankings, run the other way. There are no guarantees in the world of SEO.

Try with buy some High PA TF Expired Web 2.0 Accounts and add some social signals to your money websites and just wait it for a great push (some time i have seen #1 but offcourse its all depends on the KC and Competitors)

I think On-Page and Off-Page SEO techniques, social media promotion, Local Business Listing and also you can check your competitor backlinks with the help of this techniques you can rank your keywords in 1st Page.

work, work and work....that is what you will have to do always for being a first pager...nothing else can change it..

Well you need to more focus on organic SEO with only WHITE HAT TECHNIQUE. However it's time taking process but i am sure if you use this technique then you'll get good ranking definitely.

My keyword rank in Google 2nd and 3rd page, but it is not rank on 1st page. Can anyone suggest me best technique for rank my keyword in Google 1st page…
"Best" is relative. What works for one site isn't going to necessarily be repeatable for a 2nd. It takes an intimate understanding of your content, your competition, & how Google ranks sites, as well as a good bit of work. However, you posted a 2 sentence question asking one of the most competitive & aggressive markets on the internet. It's answered by much more than asking "how do I do this?".

1) Inbound linking
2) Use relevant keywords in content
3) Trusted domain
4) Interlinking
5) Social media posting
6) URL structure
7) Bounce rate
8) Outbound links
9) Use Alt tags & Meta tags
10) Make use of sitemaps
I hope this will help you
Thank you.