The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to promote on Facebook Ads

InboXer

affiliate
Hello Guys

Am willing to launch a small course on Udemy and I wanted to promote it via Facebook Ads to reach more people.

Please what is the safest way to do it on Facebook without breaking any rules = ban

as they give you a unique affiliate link to your course
Should I Direct link or via a Landing page ?

thank you

Last edited:
I highly recommend building a great Facebook Page. I would also recommend having a separate website for your course(s)and have links (of course), on both the landing page of the site and the FB Page.

Start sending some highly targeted FB traffic towards the FB Page. Keep track of the responding demographics. You can do this by splitting your campaigns into demographic slices.

I highly recommend building a great Facebook Page. I would also recommend having a separate website for your course(s)and have links (of course), on both the landing page of the site and the FB Page.

Start sending some highly targeted FB traffic towards the FB Page. Keep track of the responding demographics. You can do this by splitting your campaigns into demographic slices.

Thank you TJ for your response
I didn't get the first chunk of your message 100%
do you mean I should make an LP then make my aff link in the CTA button

I dont want to grow a page , I just want to send traffic via a FB ads to my LP or course link

Thank you

The other way you can do without facebook advertising. You can join your niche related groups and ask admin to pin post your tutorial. I think admin will charge you a bit for the group advertising. But you can reach a lots of targeted audiences.

Thank you TJ for your response
I didn't get the first chunk of your message 100%
do you mean I should make an LP then make my aff link in the CTA button

I dont want to grow a page , I just want to send traffic via a FB ads to my LP or course link

Thank you

First off, you are entering the very competitive field of Education and Instruction. This means you must rise to the level of marketing your product that your competitors have achieved. So, saying things like, "I don't want to grow a page" is basically shooting yourself in the foot. You need to do some competitive research and gather competitive intelligence. Social pages are necessary, not an option.

You need to have a site, a site that reflects the product and/or products. If you only plan to have one course, that's fine, you still want a site. The more instruction programs you can build, the better.

Your paid traffic and your social engagements are also important, they help you in two ways. First, they give your potential clients on those platforms an opportunity to discover you and your business. On average, social platforms also have paid advertising opportunities that will benefit you with highly targeted traffic.

I don't think sending prospects directly to Udemy from ads will be of benefit to the extent that sending them to your site and/or social pages from all of the traffic channels will produce. Your site(s) give you the opportunity to pre-sell the product. This is paramount!

First off, you are entering the very competitive field of Education and Instruction. This means you must rise to the level of marketing your product that your competitors have achieved. So, saying things like, "I don't want to grow a page" is basically shooting yourself in the foot. You need to do some competitive research and gather competitive intelligence. Social pages are necessary, not an option.

You need to have a site, a site that reflects the product and/or products. If you only plan to have one course, that's fine, you still want a site. The more instruction programs you can build, the better.

Your paid traffic and your social engagements are also important, they help you in two ways. First, they give your potential clients on those platforms an opportunity to discover you and your business. On average, social platforms also have paid advertising opportunities that will benefit you with highly targeted traffic.

I don't think sending prospects directly to Udemy from ads will be of benefit to the extent that sending them to your site and/or social pages from all of the traffic channels will produce. Your site(s) give you the opportunity to pre-sell the product. This is paramount!

Thank you TJ now I see the whole picture I will try to implement what u said
Thank you

I do feel that you should first target to create a very interactive Facebook page. You have a network where you can use to gain traffic at no cost at all. I do not like having the facebook ads because the rate of conversation is very minimum. It is easier for to create a wider target audience on facebook. Rather than you paying for the ads, then you can choose to buy more likes on facebook fanpage. Facebook has higher potential.

MI
Back