The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to promote direct link on Instagram?

Unbounce and Instapage have a 14 day trial.

You first need to check the current promotions of offers with an intelligence program. Then download and modify the currently successful landing pages being used, and modify them so they are not an exact duplicate.

Then use a platform like the two above to build several versions and do some A/B split test to see which ones perform the best.

I am not good to create landing pages.

This is an excuse! This is a business and you must learn to use the tools that everyone else uses in order to be effective with your business. This is not a "get rich for pennies" industry. This is a "get rich" by learning and working effectively industry.

Last edited:
Unbounce and Instapage have a 14 day trial.

You first need to check the current promotions of offers with an intelligence program. Then download and modify the currently successful landing pages being used, and modify them so they are not an exact duplicate.

Then use a platform like the two above to build several versions and do some A/B split test to see which ones perform the best.
Wait.. I don't understand how can I see those successful landing pages..

Yes, use lander please, it's really a must for basically everything out there entirely, your offer will not convert if you will use something like that absolutely. Offers now are more used all the way of their life entirely and clearly. Thanks for that!

MI
Back