The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How to promote ClickBank offers on Instagram?

JonathanB

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Hack Your Carbs - Weight Loss & Cooking Affiliate Program
Here are 5 cool tips on promoting ClickBank products on Instagram:

Please read this quick disclaimer first: In this post, I'm using the ClickBank product "Hack Your Carbs", of which I'm the affiliate manager and co-creator. It's a brand new product in the Weight Loss and Cooking niche, and these 5 steps can easily be transferred to other niches and products as well. If you want to promote it, then let's get in touch - I'd absolutely love to help you succeed with it!

Alright, then let's jump in. Here are 5 simple steps to promote on Instagram

Step 1: Create an Instagram profile and add your affiliate link in your bio. Use a link-shorter like bit.ly to make your link look more trustworthy.

Example: Struggling with Keto or Low Carb? will be much better than hop-link.bsghs71522bg171gg18

Step 2: Research for some cool Fitness and Weight Loss Hashtags, like this:
instagram-copy-png.14593

Step 3: Then follow everyone that posted under that hashtag
Step 4: Like & Comment something real on their images (be social, not pushy!)
Step 5: Slowly build up trust by constantly liking/commenting and start recommending "Hack Your Carbs" in your bio...

Recommending a product this way won't be seen as "spammy" or "pushy". It will more likely be appreciated because of your trust, thus generating you more sales.

That's it for today: Now go get your Instagram account (or create a new one), and start generating those crazy cool commissions.

Get even more Affiliate Tools here: Become An Affiliate - Hack Your Carbs

Also, once you have followers you can post stories on your instagram. Instagram now allows you to place links directly in your story. I then add the story to a 'highlight' which will show them permanently on your profile.

Interesting method and its new for me but i think you need to have some patience with this method as you need to gain some followers ,build trust etc

banners
Back