The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to optimize Survey Company sign-up campaign?

ezi2buy

affiliate
Hi guys...

I am a newbie in PPV. :)

I was running a survey company campaign which required user to sign up as a member for the survey company and I run the offer in LI.

Firstly, I direct link the offer to other similar survey company websites. I ran the offer a few days and successfully to get a few conversions. From my research, I am confident that this offer is worth to run and invest.

So I decided to optimize the campaign to put in as many URLs and keywords as possible. After few days, I only managed to get a few conversions only. So I decided to throw in Lp to increase the traffic to my offer.

Now the question is, what angle should I use to drive user from my lp to my offer that would convince them to sign up the survey company website?

I have heard people said that we need to be creative in creating a new angle. Such as we can target dating site, insurance site etc and then direct them to our actual offer.

But the problem is, if that person interested in dating, why would he or she finally ended sign up in survey website in my case?

Hope you guys can help me out here.

Thank you.

banners
Back