The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to monetize my own surveys? Quite unusual case

blackcardspoker

affiliate
Hello, so I got access to this platform, where I can create surveys (open ended, checkbox questions, images) with some targeting (state, country, age, sex, biz owners, students, online dating users, etc.). However, I cannot integrate 3rd party tools in my surveys and I cannot verify that the info they put in (say email, phone #) are legit, but as I mentioned the targeting is spot on and some of the answers should be honest. Moreover, I can only export this data to excel files, as I mentioned no real-time stuff, but my reach is huge. The surveys appear on various websites, sort-of content locker format, no choice to target a specific website, however as I mentioned earlier there are some targeting options. Most people pay between 0.5-5 usd for a survey they create, while I have some serious discount, same rate for any number of questions.

So how can I monetize this? I was thinking about some lead-gen sort of stuff. Example: Do you earn more than 50k per year? Are you interested in investment opportunities? Are you in a debt? Etc. etc. Please, drop some knowledge on me, I have no experience in these survey things!

Anyways, so I assume as long as I collect:
- FULL NAME
- TELEPHONE
- ADDRESS
- EMAIL ADDRESS
+ some specific survey questions based on a niche that masses are into.
I should be able to sell those as short form leads?

Hello, so I got access to this platform, where I can create surveys (open ended, checkbox questions, images) with some targeting (state, country, age, sex, biz owners, students, online dating users, etc.). However, I cannot integrate 3rd party tools in my surveys and I cannot verify that the info they put in (say email, phone #) are legit, but as I mentioned the targeting is spot on and some of the answers should be honest. Moreover, I can only export this data to excel files, as I mentioned no real-time stuff, but my reach is huge. The surveys appear on various websites, sort-of content locker format, no choice to target a specific website, however as I mentioned earlier there are some targeting options. Most people pay between 0.5-5 usd for a survey they create, while I have some serious discount, same rate for any number of questions.

So how can I monetize this? I was thinking about some lead-gen sort of stuff. Example: Do you earn more than 50k per year? Are you interested in investment opportunities? Are you in a debt? Etc. etc. Please, drop some knowledge on me, I have no experience in these survey things!
It's quite difficult to monetize your survey as they are not allowed 3rd party. Do you able to drive the traffic to another website? I mean after complete the surveys do you able to redirect your traffic to another site? Or do you able to add the call to action button? Other think I though there is some company who need data for their statistic. You may contact them tell them to provide survey data according to they want. The only search on google several companies wants online survey data. Contact them and deal with them.

I am so sure if you are collecting the personal details of the people taking part in the survey, then you will end up with a database that has several contact information. You can be able to sell the information to the people who are into email marketing. If you do email marketing, then it is time for you to create a contact list that will help you in building your empire. Just think outside the box.

MI
Back