The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How To Monetize My Adult and Normal Website?

Check out the site named mradultaffiliate.com. There is so much of useful information if you want to earn money as affiliate.

Well @ahonder there are many networks out there, now it depends of your traffic how convertible it is. You could try some affiliate offers ( I personally recommend bitterstrawberry ) or you could try to monetize your traffic from each visitor. If you are willing to try popunder on your website you could also try us, we work as an RTB and combine multiple partners and offer you the highest price from them ( you can check our resource pinvert ).

Cheers! :)

big
Hello ahonder,

Hit me up on skype @ maxime.awe and let us talk about your tube site.

Depending on your site & stats, we can discuss media buying opportunities, affiliate options or even add your sites to our premium ad network.

I have years of experience in adult marketing, and work one of the best cam product around Livejasmin.

We have helped and raised many tube sites over the years, if your site has a potential I'd be glad to help you out.
Let me know ! (I'm on Skype during business hours CET)
gest my earning from pop ads

You can connect an affiliate program, but there are few good offers for sites.
You can send traffic to the locker to browser extensions and then already monetize by different methods.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @ahonder! If you're interested in a performance based network, YTZ is a great choice! We have CPA, CPL, CPI and CPS offers across many verticals - for regular and adult traffic! Our smartlink rotators are what we specialize in! When you redirect to us, with our rotator in place, your visitors get sent to an optimized offer depending on their GEO, device and OS. Smart, eh? On top of that, they have built in landing pages, which has been proven to increase conversions. Redirect your traffic with us by signing up here!

I have published one of adult site(tube/video). Eight month old and regulary adding content. I think have good hits to site and groving.

Normal site is nearby two years old and adding content regulary.
P.s: i cant use Paypal in my country.Preferred for me payoneer,payza.

Any idea?

I think you have to ask your self some questions first. Do you want to sell it once? Or do you want to do a split test? On what models do you want to monetize it (CPM/CPA/CPL/CPS)? And for what countries and devices do you have traffic available?

Traffic Company offers a platform that monetize your mobile and desktop (adult) traffic through performance based marketing (CPA, CPS, CPL). We have worldwide CPA offers available (own and from direct advertisers), that could suits your traffic very well. If you want to test us out, hit me up at Skype: hendrikjan.trafficcompany.

Smartlink is the best decision for website owners. You send your adult dating traffic to just one link.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have published one of adult site(tube/video). Eight month old and regulary adding content. I think have good hits to site and groving.

Normal site is nearby two years old and adding content regulary.
P.s: i cant use Paypal in my country.Preferred for me payoneer,payza.

Any idea?

Merhaba abi :)

I would recommend you using a great strategy which a lot of our big tube publishers are using, called Smart API.
It's a method that allows you to pop ads only for specific users which are your 80/20 top converting ones.
For example you can advertise only to your 3G users which convert way better via 1 Click flow campaigns, while leaving the rest off the "freebie" users to enjoy and consume your site's content.

You can also choose the campaigns you want to open for your users from our market place. We currently have >14000 live offers which are non-brokered.

You can browse & filter by any GEO, Niche, Payout, Billing Flow & more. And also you can check the new HybridLink® by BitterStrawberry which is a private "SmartLink" which you can create from the bottom up with the offers and rules of your choice. So instead of relying on our in-house SmartLink settings/rules, our system gives you the options to configure it the way you want it.
So you can pick your favorite offers and run a ton of them within less than 5 minutes. Test it & let us know how it went for you :)

Hello,

For adult site try to use ad networks such as: Adsterra, Hilltopads, Doublepimp, TrafficForce, Ero-advertising, Adnium.
For mainstream site try to use ad networks such as: AdSupply, AdCash, ExoClick, MobAds, PopAds.

Also, you can check CPM of each ad network with breakdown by GEO here

Hi there, pleasant day
Please check our site if you are interested.
-Pays for Adult Dating leads PPL SOI
-Weekly payments
-Referral Program
-Pays for Tinder traffic
Waiting to hear from you :)

MI
Back