The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to monetize movie tv site?

marry427

affiliate
Hey guys, I need suggestion for my site. I use movie trial offer from Mgcash now

2v4Z4fQ.png

From 1K traffic i have 5-8 sales. Maybe you know some other way to monetize my movie website? I could be your referer. My monthly traffic is 30K.
Who can offer me something better?

Hey guys, I need suggestion for my site. I use movie trial offer from Mgcash now

2v4Z4fQ.png

From 1K traffic i have 5-8 sales. Maybe you know some other way to monetize my movie website? I could be your referer. My monthly traffic is 30K.

how do you monetize the rest of the traffic that this offer doesn't accept ? .
think that's smart of you, instead of monetizing with pop ad networks which the visitors hates .

2v4Z4fQ.png

5-8 sales in 1000 clicks is a CR of 1/200 which is very good, but this isn't a guarantee of how it will go for higher amounts of traffic.
You could also look for offers with lower payouts, but easier billing flows than this one (CC submit is not the best billing flow, because some users change their mind due to several reasons: cybersecurity issues, lazyness, no money on their CC, etc).
Maybe you could write an e-book about top movies, actors, TV series or such and sell it, or something. There are millions of things you can think of, just try to go outside the usual box ;)

Hi Marry,
Have you tried video ad placements instead of traditional affiliate offers?
Video ads offer high CPMs and are better percieved by the audience, if targeted properly(relevant contextual ads).

MI
Back