“webinar”/ “VOLUUM”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How to monetize movie tv site?

Discussion in 'General Internet Marketing' started by marry427, Nov 21, 2017.

Tags:
  1. marry427

marry427 Affiliate affiliate

Hey guys, I need suggestion for my site. I use movie trial offer from Mgcash now

[​IMG]

From 1K traffic i have 5-8 sales. Maybe you know some other way to monetize my movie website? I could be your referer. My monthly traffic is 30K.
    Who can offer me something better?

2. Voluum
  3. Certified
    tyoussef

tyoussef Moderator moderator Certified Vendor Service Manager affiliate

how do you monetize the rest of the traffic that this offer doesn't accept ? .
    think that's smart of you, instead of monetizing with pop ad networks which the visitors hates .

CPAprofiman likes this.
  4. CPAprofiman

CPAprofiman Affiliate affiliate

As for me you have good results.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
    tyoussef likes this.
  5. Lucian BitterStrawberry

Lucian BitterStrawberry Affiliate affiliate

5-8 sales in 1000 clicks is a CR of 1/200 which is very good, but this isn't a guarantee of how it will go for higher amounts of traffic.
    You could also look for offers with lower payouts, but easier billing flows than this one (CC submit is not the best billing flow, because some users change their mind due to several reasons: cybersecurity issues, lazyness, no money on their CC, etc).
    Maybe you could write an e-book about top movies, actors, TV series or such and sell it, or something. There are millions of things you can think of, just try to go outside the usual box ;)

6. Certified
    video intelligence

video intelligence Member Certified Vendor Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hi Marry,
    Have you tried video ad placements instead of traditional affiliate offers?
    Video ads offer high CPMs and are better percieved by the audience, if targeted properly(relevant contextual ads).

MI