Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How to Monetize Facebook Group

lvlr007

affiliate
Hey community,
I have Facebook groups that has 1M+ Members
A post reaches an average of 100k+ Peoples
Nich: Art&Craft, Creative, Embroidery etc..

How can i make money from these groups?
sorry for my bad english

One of the recommendations I can make is to ask them what they need and want currently that would benefit them immensely. Then go out and source it, negotiate it, and then build an FB Page for it that has links to a site dedicated to those types of products and/or services. It is essentially building a funnel to products and services these groups would enjoy and engage.

Last edited:
Well you can make a pinned post that apper first in on your facebook groups .Go to clickbank and search for a product related to your niche (art as example) or you can search on google your niche + affiliate program and google will show you .You want to create a nice description of the product and how it helps people in your niche .Also you want to create content in your niche that helps them and from time to time recommend them affiliate products . Dont forget also to build an email list

I think you should create a website around that community. First, make it look like the official website of that group, with rules, about, promoting the group, post information relevant for group members, maybe a section with Tools and resources, where you can put affiliate links to stuff they are looking for.

Brilliant Ways to Monetize your Facebook Group
  1. Brand Partnerships.
  2. Brand Collab Manager.
  3. Start a business on the needs of your community.
  4. Connect Buyers and Sellers.
  5. Offer paid courses or conduct offline workshops.
  6. Collaboration with experts, mompreneurs, and local entrepreneurs.
  7. Bulk Deals from companies.

If you have a solvent audience that's predominantly male and over 25 in the group, message us and we will offer you very good conditions for its monetization

You can sell ad space on your group
actually, the common way of making money by Facebook groups is by using them to promote your businesses..
like products that are related to the group, create (and sell) a course..

- Samira

A post reaches an average of 100k+ Peoples
Nich: Art&Craft, Creative, Embroidery etc..
Clickbank How-to courses maybe.
Then again, 100K persons interested in this subject buy home appliances as well as ladies clothing and shoes too.
I am not addressing the OP --lvlr007 Last seen Sep 21, 2020
Actually, considering how FB publishes stats I think that 100K number is imagined really --those stats should make the answer a lot easier to define IMHO ...

Last edited:
MI
Back