The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to monetize bigger Ig-accounts?

Hailmoni

affiliate
Hey, so I got 10+ Ig-accounts with 200k+ followers (e.g. fashion, fitness etc.), but never did advertising.
Where do I start, to get in contact with brands to advertise their products in posts (e.g. watches, detox...) and get paid?
Thanks

Hey!

Not exactly sure what your goal is or what you would want this to look like, but you could easily set up a Shopify Store with either print-on-demand products with a supplier like Custom Cat or you could do Aliexpress Dropshipping with Oberlo!

Or you can always do both!

I think both of those options are excellent for starting out, and inexpensive as well.

Shopify -eCommerce Platform
Ecommerce Software - Best Ecommerce Platform Made for You - Free Trial

Oberlo - Aliexpress Dropshipping
Oberlo – Start a Dropshipping Business with only a Few Clicks!

Custom Cat - Print-on-demand Dropshipping
CustomCat - Create and Sell 100s of Products Online

There are plenty of other suppliers and apps for Shopify, so make sure you take a look around if you decide to go this route!

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your answer, but I don't want to create products, I just want to advertise them. e.g.
instagram .com/p/BRmdSojASqP/?taken-by=fashions.sense

Thanks for your answer, but I don't want to create products, I just want to advertise them. e.g.
instagram .com/p/BRmdSojASqP/?taken-by=fashions.sense

I would say go with Oberlo then.

It allows you to dropship anything from Aliexpress--so you won't have to design any products at all--just sell the products of suppliers.

Just looked at your Instagram Page--And now I can say with certainty definitely start using Oberlo.

It is so simple to use.

Some of the pictures you have even posted are Aliexpress products, and likewise with that many followers you will be making A LOT of sales.

I would say go with Oberlo then.

It allows you to dropship anything from Aliexpress--so you won't have to design any products at all--just sell the products of suppliers.

Just looked at your Instagram Page--And now I can say with certainty definitely start using Oberlo.

It is so simple to use.

Some of the pictures you have even posted are Aliexpress products, and likewise with that many followers you will be making A LOT of sales.
Thanks again, this isn't my page, just used it as an example, but I'm going to try it. :)

MI
Back