The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to monetise?

aletissier

affiliate
Hi all,

I have found an extremely easy to rank keyword phrase within the movie niche that gets around 15K searches a month with plenty more related keywords.

Without giving away the phrase, it is along the lines of " Xxxxxxxx full movie" so obviously the traffic will be from people looking to watch the full movie online.

I don't want to provide a download link to the movie or anything illegal like that, so wanted some ideas of how to monitse the traffic?

I was thinking something like a content locker, but without an incentive of being able to watch the whole movie, I don't know how it would work.

I have been doing some searching and come across AffiliateBuzz - I guess this would only work if they had my movie on the network.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Alice

I have some legit ideas for you:

1) How about a link to the DVD they can purchase like Amazon or Ebay?

2) How about redirecting them to Netflix or Amazon Prime where they can stream the movie?

Hope that helps ;)

Thanks Nick - completely overlooked those 2 ideas. Sometimes simple is the best tactic.

Just read your story on your blog ... wow, sounds like a dream to me - would love to learn more about your methods, especially in a niche like yours. :)

I have some legit ideas for you:

1) How about a link to the DVD they can purchase like Amazon or Ebay?

2) How about redirecting them to Netflix or Amazon Prime where they can stream the movie?

Hope that helps ;)

MI
Back