The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How to Market a Crypto token (successfully)?

IgorandKing

affiliate
Hi Everybody,
I've been given the task of marketing a new Cryptocurrency called Cryptendo, its a sort of pokemon go scavenger hunt crypto, I am used to marketing Crypto Trading platforms but never a brand new coin,
I need ideas on how to do it, firstly I don't know if it will pass FB or Google, Secondly, I don't know if they are the right platforms for this product anyway.

some outside the box ideas would help a lot,
thank you in advance.

The Crypto market is flooded with new projects every month. To stand out from the noise, you have to adopt an effective cryptocurrency marketing strategy. An ideal crypto marketing campaign involves all – pushing updates, referral programs, airdrops, social media marketing, and email marketing. Further, you can also use SEO and content marketing to bring organic traffic to your crypto website.

All startups including all cryptocurrency startups are risky by nature. The forkable nature of open-source cryptoassets makes experimentation easy and cheap which leads to weaker attempts and more failures.

You can expect 90% or more of all the startups to fail. These are some of the most common reasons:

• Some cannot execute on their product vision and purpose.
  • Some never release a real product to the market.
  • Some do release a product, but never find a product-market fit. They release a product that there’s no need for, a product that solves a problem that nobody has.
  • Some may release a great product but they do it too late and a competitor eats their lunch.
  • Some fail as nobody ever hears about them due to the company ignoring sales and marketing.

MI
Back