The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to make visitors into buyers??

I'm newer to the area and there are people far more intelligent than me on the forum (i'm on the Newbie side a bit), but I always think about price of what's being sold/message with it if visitors don't turn into sales.

Last edited:
Well give us a more detailed answer ,what niche you had ,what business you are in ,what you promote etc .The best way to get sales its to show people that you are an expert on your field and its good to deliver them content that solve theyr problems .Be sure to build an email list from that visitors to not loose your traffic

Hi Raymond!
Please share some more details, that we will be able to know what kind of advice can help you here.

Like thelegend says:
Well give us a more detailed answer ,what niche you had ,what business you are in ,what you promote etc .The best way to get sales its to show people that you are an expert on your field and its good to deliver them content that solve theyr problems .Be sure to build an email list from that visitors to not loose your traffic

You need to keep your contact real, I guess that if you have a lot of traffic and no sales, so your bounce rate is high.
Check your traffic sources it the users clicks on a link without really knowing where the going it can definitely be one of the reasons for your low sales in relation to you traffic amounts.

Details and details, we cannot make bricks without clay.

I have alot of visitors, but no sales!
Any suggetions about this issues?

Are using a content site, a blog, a landing page, etc.?

What type of traffic do you have, organic, paid, or both?

What tracker are you using and what does it tell you about the traffic?

Is your site or page professionally built?

Are you re-targeting?

Have you been split testing ads, copy, angles, triggers, pages, colors, images, etc.?

What vertical are you in with this?

What types of offers are you promoting?

What demographics are you targeting?

There can be various reasons why you are receiving good number of clicks but no sales.

1. It may be that you are not targeting the right market. You can consider analyzing your traffic data using Google Analytics. Check for various countries and locations from where you are getting the traffic. Also, monitor your bounce rate and exit rate, the time for which visitors have been on your site, and so on.

2. Your traffic won’t be of that good quality. This can be studied again from where your traffic is coming from. Have some SEO strategies built around and check keyword rankings too..

3. Have you evaluated your site? Do you think your website needs a revamp/improvement? Writing good Content on the site can be factor to drive you more sales. Tweak your site content, have good CTA’s are some tips that will help you earn money online

4. The last thing I think that you are losing sales is - your niche isn't just working out for you. It may be that the niche you've selected may not be the one for you to get sales. People who come to your site might just be interested to get information but they are not interested in buying anything.

banners
Back