The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How to make the advertisers happy your network

Status
Not open for further replies.
what help are you looking for Buddy :)
I did post How to detect 99% fraud from devices Android mobile traffic and IOS and PC in this post.
But I get report
upload_2017-4-10_5-19-39.png

I want to help the network detect fraud

How to detect 99% fraud from devices Android mobile traffic and IOS and PC

Affiliate networks will never reveal that information but I'm not sure if you're asking how or you were telling people how to detect it.

deleted
It's a waste of time on this forum, I do not get any help from anyone

Your post was not deleted, the bump was deleted because we do not allow artificial bumping here. As well, the post was moved because you posted it in the AffiliateFix Support forum which is for support needs relating to the community. I moved it to the General Affiliate marketing forum.

You have been complaining about how we manage our forums, yet, you do not post responsibly. If you took the time to read the reasons that are in your own image grabs above, it explains all of this, yet you open a new thread just to complain.

As I said before, learn to post responsibly!

I edited my post, please read it again
I do not want scammers to upgrade their software
AliExpress Shopping App has upgraded the system can check the IP corner, but they passed it succeed.
So I to this post title like that
I'm not good at English, Can you help me edit my post?

Your post was not deleted, the bump was deleted because we do not allow artificial bumping here. As well, the post was moved because you posted it in the AffiliateFix Support forum which is for support needs relating to the community. I moved it to the General Affiliate marketing forum.

You have been complaining about how we manage our forums, yet, you do not post responsibly. If you took the time to read the reasons that are in your own image grabs above, it explains all of this, yet you open a new thread just to complain.

AliExpress Shopping App has upgraded the system can check the IP corner, but they passed it succeed.

If you do not care about this topic, please delete it

If you do not care about this topic, please delete it

That's not at all what @T J Tutor was saying. The only thing wrong with your post was where it was, so he moved it. Also, he simply deleted a bump post. That's all, neither thing a big deal and it helps you learn how to use the forums and our rules.

Now it's totally blank.

Okay, we definitely have a language issue that's making this a bit more challenging. :)

Let's see if I'm understanding correctly, now. Let's start with this part: Are you saying that some scammers successfully bypassed the AliExpress app and bought something?

If that's correct, are you asking how to stop them?

I'd be more than happy to help you with your post, once I understand what you're trying to ask.

That's not at all what @T J Tutor was saying. The only thing wrong with your post was where it was, so he moved it. Also, he simply deleted a bump post. That's all, neither thing a big deal and it helps you learn how to use the forums and our rules.

I don't understand

Now it's totally blank

Because people don't care in this post, I tried to get help from T J Tutor admin translate this post into english complete to people read what I want to say . I'm not good at English
But he did not care my post, so I deleted it .
I think him also is big cheater
This post help the Affiliate marketing networks detect all fraud traffic android from their affiliates.

Let's see if I'm understanding correctly, now. Let's start with this part: Are you saying that some scammers successfully bypassed the AliExpress app and bought something?

You misunderstood.
It is difficult for me to explain this, I'm not good at English

I don't understand

Because people don't care in this post, I tried to get help from T J Tutor admin translate this post into english complete to people read what I want to say . I'm not good at English
But he did not care my post, so I deleted it .
This post help the Affiliate marketing networks detect all fraud traffic android from their affiliates.

You misunderstood.

Admins and Mods are not translators. We have over 74,000 members and over 83,000 threads to manage.

It is your responsibility to know how to use a forum, to know forum etiquette, and to be certain your posts and threads are legible.

Thread closed.

I don't understand

Your thread was in the wrong forum, he moved it to the right one.

You bumped your thread, that's not allowed. @T J Tutor only deleted the bump.

Because people don't care in this post

Not true! We want to help but we don't understand what you're asking.

WHAT?! No, he is not! Why on earth would you say such a thing? @T J Tutor is as honest as they come! He has scrupulous ethics, plus he's a very intelligent business person.

You misunderstood.

Sorry I misunderstood. We are not good at mind reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back