The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to make such LP?

berexilim

I'm a newbie at mobile need some help from pro. I want to make such LP (added photo).
LP make popup window with notification (1 photo) and there is the model of my phone, wow. Is it hard to do for me to make such window?

After I Press OK button i Go go to LP (2 photo)
Maybe there is some secrets too, such as double meta refresh or etc that I didnt know.
Also there was a terrible loud short sound. Maybe it increase conversions.
CD offer 0.25$ PPI [WAP] DU Speed Booster - Google Play - NO 28 geos - Global - Affiliate Programs - Affplus

So anyone can help me with anything in my way to make similiar LP?

Attachments

• DSC03669.JPG
    DSC03669.JPG
    438.5 KB · Views: 249
  • DSC03670.JPG
    DSC03670.JPG
    378.2 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:
It is very easy to create the javascript alert. (IMG 1)

HTML:
<script> alert("Your message") </script>

For the handset detection, he probably has a script or uses iMobiTrax which has tokens to callout to the users handset.

You can swipe that LP using HTTrack (Win) or SiteSucker (Mac).

I'm not sure by screenshot if the handset detection script is server side(php) or client side(javascript). If it's client side, you can hit the page from a web browser and look how it's made. If the script is server side, than you can't replicate the lander function.

Anyway, if you become a Dojo member, AffKit will have a handset detection script, or if the tracker already has it's own script(like Voluum, Thrive), it will help you integrate the function into your lander with minimal effort.

The first page is executed by a simple Java popup script the second is a landing page built using HTML and CSS you can easily build the 2nd with Adobe Muse if you have poor coding skills.

MI
Back