The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How to Make Money Absolutely with App Promotion

Angel.IncentMobi

affiliate
Mobile marketing is really hot recently but it is not easy to run mobile content subscription offers as you need to spend time and efforts to optimize your campaigns to profit. However, there is a way that you can follow to get profits absolutely. That is to promote apps that accept incentive traffic on traffic sources that have such type of traffic. Here we will give you a simple guide that you guys can practize.

Step One: Choose an app that allows incentive traffic. Most affiliate networks should have such apps. You can ask your AM to confirm if an app accepts incentive traffic or not. If you're unable to find such apps, you can join our network as most of our apps allow incentive traffic.

Step Two: Choose a traffic source. Here we recommend Fyber and AppBooster.

Step Three: Set up your campaign and profit. As different platforms use different ways to track conversions, you need to contact your AM for details, but it should be very simple. Here is a simple tutorial for Fyber.
3.1 Once you login your Fyber account, you should click the "Campaigns" button.

upload_2016-4-8_16-11-22.png

3.2 Click "Add Campaign"
upload_2016-4-8_16-12-53.png

3.3 Click "Configure new app"
upload_2016-4-8_16-13-35.png

3.4 Put the app package name to locate the app (the example is our exclusive and top offer)
upload_2016-4-8_16-17-8.png

3.5 Choose the campaign type and give your campaign a name
upload_2016-4-8_16-18-47.png

3.6 Choose targeting info.
upload_2016-4-8_16-19-24.png

3.7 Choose tracking method. This part may be confused for some new affs but you can contact your AM for help. Actually it's pretty easy.

The last step is to top up your account for your campaigns. Why I say you can run such offers to get profits absolutely? Well, that's because nearly all of these traffic sources charge you on CPI basis. So if you get an offer from your affiliate with payout $0.3, then you can set up the campaign on traffic sources with $0.28. And the 2 cents are your profits.

The key for more profits is find direct offers with higher payouts and traffic sources with less competition. If you spend time to search, you can surely get more profits.

This is a very simple guide and hope it can help someone to make some profits.

Cheers,

Angel

Mobile marketing is really hot recently but it is not easy to run mobile content subscription offers as you need to spend time and efforts to optimize your campaigns to profit. However, there is a way that you can follow to get profits absolutely. That is to promote apps that accept incentive traffic on traffic sources that have such type of traffic. Here we will give you a simple guide that you guys can practize.

Step One: Choose an app that allows incentive traffic. Most affiliate networks should have such apps. You can ask your AM to confirm if an app accepts incentive traffic or not. If you're unable to find such apps, you can join our network as most of our apps allow incentive traffic.

Step Two: Choose a traffic source. Here we recommend Fyber and AppBooster.

Step Three: Set up your campaign and profit. As different platforms use different ways to track conversions, you need to contact your AM for details, but it should be very simple. Here is a simple tutorial for Fyber.
3.1 Once you login your Fyber account, you should click the "Campaigns" button.

View attachment 5984
3.2 Click "Add Campaign"
View attachment 5985
3.3 Click "Configure new app"
View attachment 5986

3.4 Put the app package name to locate the app (the example is our exclusive and top offer)
View attachment 5987
3.5 Choose the campaign type and give your campaign a name
View attachment 5988
3.6 Choose targeting info.
View attachment 5989
3.7 Choose tracking method. This part may be confused for some new affs but you can contact your AM for help. Actually it's pretty easy.

The last step is to top up your account for your campaigns. Why I say you can run such offers to get profits absolutely? Well, that's because nearly all of these traffic sources charge you on CPI basis. So if you get an offer from your affiliate with payout $0.3, then you can set up the campaign on traffic sources with $0.28. And the 2 cents are your profits.

The key for more profits is find direct offers with higher payouts and traffic sources with less competition. If you spend time to search, you can surely get more profits.

This is a very simple guide and hope it can help someone to make some profits.

Cheers,

Angel
Fyber and AppBooster an excellent source of traffic . But there is one big question is how to use to create campaign affiliate tracking URL
According to screenshots offer a direct installation of the app. Нow to use affiliate link.

If you're using PPI offers from OgMobi or CPAGrip for example is it still needed to use tracking services like Voluum or can you just use the statistics page from your prefered platform?

I tried doing it but the problem only direct download is allowed. Therefore, you won't get credit because it doesn't allow your affiliate link.

Fyber and AppBooster an excellent source of traffic . But there is one big question is how to use to create campaign affiliate tracking URL
According to screenshots offer a direct installation of the app. Нow to use affiliate link.

Same question.

Fyber updated its policy and works with direct app developers only, but aarki and appbooster still allow affiliate links.

I tried doing it but the problem only direct download is allowed. Therefore, you won't get credit because it doesn't allow your affiliate link.

Can i know you tried which platforms? Fyber updated its policy about one week ago and works with direct business only now, but aarki and appbooster still allow affiliates to run cpi offers. You can check these pics:

upload_2016-4-27_14-27-29.png

upload_2016-4-27_14-29-5.png

Let me know if you still get questions.

If you're using PPI offers from OgMobi or CPAGrip for example is it still needed to use tracking services like Voluum or can you just use the statistics page from your prefered platform?

No need to use tracking tools like voluum or imobitrax as you don't need to optimize your campaigns.. You can use your affiliate tracking links directly.

No need to use tracking tools like voluum or imobitrax as you don't need to optimize your campaigns.. You can use your affiliate tracking links directly.

This looks interesting. What's the minimum deposit on Aarki & Appbooster? And can you link the websites of those two?

By the way, I've added you in Skype.

As i know the minimum for aarki is $1,000 and for appbooster is $500. I'm not sure whether things changed or not. You'd better contact them for sure. Here are the links: App Booster - The self-service platform for rewarded mobile installs http://www.aarki.com/

Ok thank you for providing the links, and correct me if im wrong but most CPI offers that i see converts on openning the app. Out of those 148 & 510 total installs on your screenshot, how many of them have open the app or how many conversions did you get?

It would be useless if you only get installs and not being openned since you wont make any money from it.

but most CPI offers that i see converts on openning the app. Out of those 148 & 510 total installs on your screenshot, how many of them have open the app or how many conversions did you get?

Yes I want to know this as well. So the Number of installs will boost the ratings for developers in google play (it is kind of SEO), but advertisers in affiliate networks (95% of them) wants app install+open. So no earnings for publishers?

Because of this, I use offerwalls.

Ok thank you for providing the links, and correct me if im wrong but most CPI offers that i see converts on openning the app. Out of those 148 & 510 total installs on your screenshot, how many of them have open the app or how many conversions did you get?

It would be useless if you only get installs and not being openned since you wont make any money from it.

148 and 510 mean conversion numbers. When you get a conversion from the aff network, then you will fire the postback and a conversion is passed to appbooster or aarki and then it shows you get an install on their system. All your install numbers in appbooster equals your conversions in your aff network.

We are today living in an era that is highly dominated by the use of smartphones. This means that mobile marketing is one of the widest area of marketing today. However alot of people are getting it wrong because of the practices they are using. It is good that you have given us some tips that we can hold onto on our way to success. Thanks a lot.

anyone tried this method and its works for him?

angel.incentmobi can you show ernenings proof?

There are already installs on my screenshots and these are conversions, so what else kind of proof do you want? I can tell you this method works absolutely. Try and you will see.

Angel

banners
Back