The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to make good people photos?

reaktor_2004

affiliate
Every time I want to get my girlfriend picture she start crying: don't, don't shoot I'm not photogenic... I do not believe that some people may have non photogenic face. I think I just don't have enough skill or experience to make good photos of people. May be there are some tips you can teach me? Thank you.

I am eager to learn some technique of photography. Reading some books or articles on photography is the first step to make good photos,then taking some photos in the open air after grasping the techniques. Believe that 'Practice makes perfect'.

I totally agree with the advice that “practice makes perfect” we just read a few books which gives us very good guidance and tips on how to take good photographs and after that it’s all practice!! Now that the digital cameras are available, we don’t have to be worried about wasting money for films!!

I am a photographer and i would like to say some thing about photos.
I thinks this not an easy job to perform, we have to check every angle before taking photos. if we understand about angle then we can take good pics.

Hehe, it's not the camera but the people using it and those that appear in pictures. Try different positions and see which one suits you best...

I do believe that some people are more photogenic than others. I know that I hate having my picture taken as I feel it never turns out great.

Everyone can be photogenic, it's just about using light and choosing the right lens. If you want to do portraits use a telephoto lens and a diffused light. Zooming on a telephoto lens flattens and softens features, and a diffused light will soften the shadows. Get that right and you'll start to see better portraits.

Also, it's important not to just get the camera out and start shooting, whoever you're shooting needs to be relaxed, talk to them before the shoot and make them laugh while your taking pictures. This will give you natural portraits. Hope this helps

MI
Back