The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to integrate mailchimp with my landing page that I made using HTML editor?

Kay Huang

affiliate
I made a simple landing page using a HTML editing software. It's easy to put all the text and images and text boxes. If people come to my landing page, enter their name and email, how can I get those information onto my email list in Mailchimp?

Sorry I missed this thread until now. You have used HTML5 I hope and not the older HTML. On mailchimp, they provide the code to place on the source side of your page.

Sorry I missed this thread until now. You have used HTML5 I hope and not the older HTML. On mailchimp, they provide the code to place on the source side of your page.

I never used any e-mail software, and sorry if it is a stupid question.. unfortunetaly I was unable to find the answer - maybe I word it badly.. but is it possible to send different offers based on what the visitor clicks?

For example if I wanted to have:
- a free eBook
- a short guide
- a video
and another newsletter sign-up option ON THE SAME PAGE

Would the software allow me for multiple options?

Thanks in advance!

I made a simple landing page using a HTML editing software. It's easy to put all the text and images and text boxes. If people come to my landing page, enter their name and email, how can I get those information onto my email list in Mailchimp?
Hi Kay. You may go to that editor and look at the part of the code that is collecting the user details from the users. Make sure that you redirect them to your email address. This is usually achieved through some php related code. I am saying so hoping that you have not used WordPress to create the landing page. This are the type of services I do offer and you can contact me if you are unable to go about it buddy.

I never used any e-mail software, and sorry if it is a stupid question.. unfortunetaly I was unable to find the answer - maybe I word it badly.. but is it possible to send different offers based on what the visitor clicks?

For example if I wanted to have:
- a free eBook
- a short guide
- a video
and another newsletter sign-up option ON THE SAME PAGE

Would the software allow me for multiple options?

You can create as many different optin forms as you like with MailChimp.

Make sure that you redirect them to your email address.

One does not redirect someone away from a page to an email address.

I am saying so hoping that you have not used WordPress to create the landing page.

The OP clearly stated she is using HTML generated from an HTML editor..

She is clearly asking how to get the collection of name and email address into MailChimp. The answer is using the MailChimp API associated with the MailChimp generated code in her account. In MailChimp, one creates the form, copies the MailChimp code generated, and pastes it into the page source.

MI
Back