The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to increase Page Rank?

uzzal15

Banned
Hi everyone,
I would like to know what factors affect to the Page Rank of a website?
It seems to be very hard to increase PR (even from 0 to 1).
I hope everyone can share with me your experience with PR.
Thank you in advance.:)

Backlinks man.
Page Rank is all about backlinks. High PR backlinks are good to increase page rank, but I wouldn't care of it that much anymore.

Also, please check CF/CT and DA/PA because PR is only updates once or twice per year.

You may increase your page rank by following these few important steps:
1. Use long tail keywords
2. Perform a competitive analysis
3. Concentrate more on keywords than competition
4. Avoid duplicate content
5. Focus on meta title, keywords and descriptions,etc.

Well going from 0 to 1 is not a big thing. Just start publishing good content regularly. Build few links if you can, but if you are publishing high quality content then you don't need to worry too much because good content makes a foundation for link baiting.

Not just backlinks...QUALITY backlinks. Specifically, backlinks from pages that already have PR and don't have a crap load of outbound links on them. You need to focus on quality backlinks and not quantity!

1)Domain type:-Google gives more priority that uses these domains like .net,.org,.mil,.info than using .com domain type.
2)External links:-The number of sites linking to your sites is the most important factor of pageranking.Try to go for quality of links not quantity of links.
3)Frequency of posting:-Google loves new and fresh quality content.So, always keep in mind that the post must be attractive,effective and meaningful.Then,you will get more links otherwise not.
4)Content is king:-Without quality content no link building will help you to get in good search engine ranking.Having quality original content can get you a lot of traffic.
5)Bounce rate:-Bounce rate also affects your search engine ranking.you can check your bounce rate in Google Analytics and take appropriate measures to tackle them.
6)Broken links:-You must aware that your site doesnot have broken links.To do this,you can use "Broken link Checker" plugin.
7)Pageload time:-You must know that your site's loading time should be very low.

Get a backlink from a page that has a higher page rank.

Now, I would suggest that going after page rank is useless. It means no real value in terms of SEO. You need traffic not a number !!

Get a backlink from a page that has a higher page rank.

Now, I would suggest that going after page rank is useless. It means no real value in terms of SEO. You need traffic not a number !!

Last edited:
Get Backlink from High-PR page as you can. Because as Wikipedia, if you have single backlink from 6 or 7 PR page is comparatively same as hundred of thousands link from 0 or 1 PR page.
So, connect your site with high PR pages.

I think PR is not much relevant.
Though it is a Google metric but due to very less updates (only once or twice a year) people are moving on to other metrics which are relevant now a days.
Moving on to other metrics has also a specific reason and that is site flipping. Google updates PR six monthly on average and niche sites are made and sold in less time than 6 months.

You should be looking at following metrics for proper analysis:

1. Page Authority
  2. Domain Authority
  3. Citation Flow
  4. Trust Flow
  5. Alexa Rank
Thanks. :ninja:

When you create excellent content relevant to your niche, and you build a network so that your content is talked about and shared, this will boost your PageRank. If you are the only link on the page then you get more link juice passed than if there are a 10 links there.

unique content... seo optimization with good keywords, low competition, and make quality HIGH PR backlinks, edu, gov too.

banners
Back