The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to increase Facebook Page Engagement?

Hi guys how can i increase facebook page engagement without boosting my post?
In order to have the best on facebook, you always need to make sure that the topics that you are posting on the page are lively and will be able to attract a good number of person into an intense discussion. I have always tried this method and it works every well. Just be sure that you have a good number of people who are active and when you start engaging them, it will be very easy to continue and even retain them for further discussions. Avoid flat and boring topics

Thеrе аrе mаny wаys by whiсh yоu соuld inсrеаsе еngаgеmеnt оn а Fасеbооk Pаgе. Sоmе оf thе wаys аrе оr tips аrе:

Hаvе а tоpiс dесidеd fоr yоur pаgе аnd tаrgеt аnd аudiеnсе ассоrding tо thе tоpiс.

Pоst sоmеthing thаt is rеlеvаnt ассоrding tо yоur pаgе аudiеnсе.

Kееp оn pоsting in а rеgulаr intеrvаl. If yоu stоp pоsting fоr а timе thеn thе еngаgеmеnt gоеs dоwn drаstiсаlly аs it wаs bеfоrе.

Dоn't flооd thе pаgе with pоsts. Pоst thеm аftеr а gаp tо yоur prеviоus pоst. Flооding thе pаgе with pоsts аnnоys thе usеr аnd it еnds with аn "unlikе" whiсh is surеly sоmеthing yоu dоn't wаnt.

Highly suggest you get an account on fptraffic, if u do it through this forum u will get 50% off, is a nice software and it will help u improve ur engagment on facebook on autopilot. Been using it since a month and it works like sharm. Check it out))

Whatever you do, don't fall for the temptation of sharing click bait content, although that type of content gets engagment and it still works a lot of people are starting to see trough it because it has been overused. I recently saw how a page that had a sizeable amount of likes started hemorrhaging people when they posted a single click bait article, depending on your niche you can get very negative and even irate reactions to posting one of those articles.

I've found the best way to get people to interact with your Facebook page is to be active on their yourself, and engage with your followers as often as you can.

There's no point in having a page with 1000 followers, if they are all just sat there not posting and interacting. Add quality content on there yourself, try and drive people to comment, like and share because that's the only way you'll page will succeed.

Keep it Up to date, add quality contents of your niche. and interact with your audience when ever it is possible.

I think the key to any good social account is regular activity and engagement.

If you're a famous celeb, you can probably just post selfies and be done with it. Otherwise, talk and interact with your followers, let them know you're aware of and glad of their presence on your account. Treat them like people, not numbers.

Most humans respond positively to positive treatment, I believe.

I think that a lot of the time with any site, and not just a social media page, people worry too much about how their site is going but from a money making perspective.

They see the followers or subscribers just as figures that they're trying to get more and more of instead of realising that they're actual people who need to be engaged with.

I think that a lot of the time with any site, and not just a social media page, people worry too much about how their site is going but from a money making perspective.

They see the followers or subscribers just as figures that they're trying to get more and more of instead of realising that they're actual people who need to be engaged with.

Exactly!

That just doesn't work anymore.

banners
Back