The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to improve Alexa ranking?

Theses are most important topics to increase alexa ranking of your sites.

Write Content with great quality and unique information
Think outside of the Box
Write Regularly
Download Alexa Toolbar
Do not do keyword stuffing
Do off pages
hi dear all, i want to know how to increase alexa rank.

The guy that invented Alexa is a distant cousin with the same last name as mine. Want a better ranking, get more traffic. The question should be not how to increase my Alexa Ranking, but to increase my traffic to my site

Alexa ranking is the major task in all types of bloggers. Just follow this guide.
1. Submit your blog to Alexa site then verify that.
2. Write quality content and publish in your blog regularly by doing good keyword research.
3. Put the Alexa widget in your blog's sidebar or Footer widget.
4. Submit your blog sitemap to all search engine for good organic traffic.
5. Promote your article on social media like Facebook (Profile, Page, Groups), Google plus (Profile, Page and Communities) and twitter.
6. Do not use any blog refreshing codes or Auto-refreshing programs
7. Your browser should have Alexa toolbar, install from the alexa official site.

Check this article: How to Get Better Alexa Rank with 10 Steps

The changes will be observed within 7 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexa ranking is the major task in all types of bloggers. Just follow this guide.
1. Submit your blog to Alexa site then verify that.
2. Write quality content and publish in your blog regularly by doing good keyword research.
3. Put the Alexa widget in your blog's sidebar or Footer widget.
4. Submit your blog sitemap to all search engine for good organic traffic.
5. Promote your article on social media like Facebook (Profile, Page, Groups), Google plus (Profile, Page and Communities) and twitter.
6. Do not use any blog refreshing codes or Auto-refreshing programs
7. Your browser should have Alexa toolbar, install from the alexa official site.

The changes will be observed within 7 days.

I actually do this myself, the Alexa browser extension will save you a lot of time also.

Alexa is the not the official brand ambassador of measuring the website rank, it measures the rank as per the websites whom utilized it. So if any website is not in the list of Alexa it is not able to calculate. But almost every website measures it statistics through Alexa only. If you want to improve your Google engine page rank then you need to develop best website and then build high quality back-links, this process cannot give the instant results but works in the long run for long time.

As guys above me explained. Alexa improves when you have more traffic. It is basically ranking of which website has the most traffic in the world. Simply as that. :)

The guy that invented Alexa is a distant cousin with the same last name as mine. Want a better ranking, get more traffic. The question should be not how to increase my Alexa Ranking, but to increase my traffic to my site

I believe that all quality sites need not generate huge traffic. Alexa ranking is only based on the traffic estimate to your website. So ,it is as simple as that. More the traffic, better the rank.

MI
Back