The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to identify bot traffic? Tracking tools recommendation needed

chriswong065

affiliate
Hi everyone! I'm quite new to affiliate marketing and just started to buy traffic from a few platforms (e.g. propeller, traffichunt, etc.)

I am using OpenTracker and able to see strange traffic coming to my offer page. Those traffic are mainly coming from an ISP I never heard of, and the IP only differs by the last 3 digits (e.g. 123.456.789.111 & 123.456.789.222). How to further investigate on those traffic and confirm they are bot or not?

I see some other posts, people are using Voluum and check the user agent of the traffic. But Voluum is quite expensive...is there any analytic tools which are good for identifying bot traffic?

Thanks all :)

This tools is great! It does help on identifying whether an IP is bot or not. However, most of the traffic sources do not have an option to exclude traffic from specific IPs, so how can I block those bot traffic?

This tools is great! It does help on identifying whether an IP is bot or not. However, most of the traffic sources do not have an option to exclude traffic from specific IPs, so how can I block those bot traffic?

You could try talking to their support person, ask if there is a way to blacklist IPs.

check out your traffic, using a tracker, you could have bunch of them in here in the forum's resource, just have a look, and see what could be suitable to you!

MI
Back