The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How to grow user base for email marketing?

If you have your own site, you can grow your base there, this is the most effective way but not the easiest.
Or you simply can buy it, look for a reliable data provider, it's fast, easy but not cheap
What niche are you dealing with?

Hello @bartino11
I apologize if this question turns out to be repetitive.
Don't apologize for asking any repetitive questions... If this comes up again in your mind it just means it was not answered in a way for you to understand... (or you did not find the previous one(s)... If that's the case it was either never asked or your search was too restrictive)

What are the most reliable and effective ways to grow the user base for email marketing? Could it be some freebies?
Always think like your target audience...
Where are they to be found, what do they need, what do they like, what do they want...
Think further, why would they join your email list?
You need to offer them VALUE...
A freebie not delivering on the promise will make me opt out of the email list...
A proposal somewhere where I just found valuable information to stay updated will make me opt-in, even without a freebie...
Why do you want to watch the next episode of a series? Why do you subscribe to a youtube channel?
Because the given information has answered to need/like/want...
Do the same with your emails, provide value, trigger curiosity, create expectations (and deliver)...

Or you simply can buy it, look for a reliable data provider, it's fast, easy but not cheap
Email marketers here, correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe these days, buying email addresses will get you in the spam box...
Those recipients never requested/agreed to be in contact with you, they don't even know who you are...

Email marketers here, correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe these days, buying email addresses will get you in the spam box...
Those recipients never requested/agreed to be in contact with you, they don't even know who you are...

CORRECT! :affiliatefix:

Build your own lists. It isn't hard, it does take time, and the rewards are excellent when done correctly! I start new lists each year, and often in niches I already have other aged lists in. I have a couple of highly responsive lists that are well aged past ten years and one that is aged well past 15 years. All very responsive! I learned years ago, having more than one list in specific niches is lucrative because you can market from a different perspective to particular demographics more effectively this way. Gives a greater and wider spread in a given market.

Last edited:
Well one thing I can recommend against is buying emails and lists from places like raid forum. That will definitely put you in the spam folder and most of the email members will be inactive. Buying emails a decade ago and cold calling them may of got you some ROI but in this day and age it's not viable. Complete waste of time and money IMO, if you want to pay to build an email list, use solo ads and offer something irresistible relevant to your vertical. I have some experience in terms of solo ads but i'm no pro.

Hi there! The two things that you need to remember is accessibility and incentives. Making your presence known to others without being too intrusive is the sweet spot for email marketing. Incentivizing is also a great way to encourage people to sign up. Promo codes, discounts, and more will certainly help you in building your client base.

I apologize if this question turns out to be repetitive. What are the most reliable and effective ways to grow the user base for email marketing? Could it be some freebies?
If you have a blog, you can find an optin email program, some of them have very great free plans for a start. A good example is poptin . I personally used it on my blog.

So they will let you create a banner of specific size of your choice, that will display dynamic contents which you want to display when a reader is visiting and leaving your website. In each of these contents you display, you can ask of email of the reader. The contents could be an incentive which would entice the user to let you have the email as a source of delivery.

It could be a free ebook on the category the visitor was reading on your blog. It could be an exclusive secret, etc, whatever you think your reader would really want to know, and you would want to give them for free but it's not available on your blog, then you can use that as an opportunity for optin contacts.

Most importantly when you get this list, treat it like a precious gold, and you might have it be one.

Remember they say the money is in the list, but I say the money is in the value you offer to the list.

To build your mail list just follow these things-:

Add a sign-up form to your website this the best way of collecting data by the user.
You can host an event, invite people to join it, and collect data from them.
Give free giveaways on your website like a free ebook, small workshop videos, etc.
Social media marketing also helps a lot.

'We' means you are a business
1626613634025.png
GOTCHA ...
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
You may register your business as a resource
Once you have qualified as an authorized resource --promotion is allowed.
resource-vendor-requirements

Until your business is approved do not solicit the membership here.

'We' means you are a business
View attachment 20117 GOTCHA ...
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
You may register your business as a resource
Once you have qualified as an authorized resource --promotion is allowed.
resource-vendor-requirements

Until your business is approved do not solicit the membership here.
Haha! Yes. because sometimes Sole Proprietorship sometimes confuses a new owner and his customers.

• To grow the user base, you need to identify your audience segment.
  • Put opt-in form to get the specific audience, but make sure the information you provide is compelling and exciting for them because once they lose interest, they will unsubscribe.
  • Make a small video of your email marketing campaign.
  • Do social media posts, offer giveaway gifts, attract the people, and create value.
  • I will suggest, don't buy an email list with anyone because there are chances that it will increse your spam score.
I hope you will get the proper answer this time and this question will raise again and again in your mind.

• Create unique email content. ...
  • Encourage subscribers to share and forward your emails. ...
  • Segment your email lists by buyer persona. ...
  • Reinvigorate a stale email list with an opt-in campaign. ...
  • Add an opt-in link to your employees' signatures. ...
  • Create a new lead-generation offer.

The best way is to slowly build your own base. Create a form on your website where people will receive some value in return for writing their email address. It could be a free ebook, a short tutorial, webinar. Something that may interest your potential customers and actually help them or provide them with new knowledge.

To build your mailing list, just follow these things-:

Add registration form to your website, this is the best way to collect user data.
You can organize an event, invite people to participate, and collect data from them.
Give away freebies on your website like free ebooks, mini-webinar videos, etc.
Social media marketing also helps a lot.

MI
Back