#1. Get Instagram Followers by Joining Instagram Engagement Groups
#2. Repost Others’ Content to Gain More Instagram Followers
#3. Get Promoted on Buzzfeed to Grow Your Instagram Followers
#4. Ask Customers to Share Their Photos to Build Instagram Followers
#5. Gain Instagram Followers by Having a Consistent Style
#6. Hashtags to Get Followers on Instagram
#7. Use Your Instagram Posts in Blog Posts to Build Followers
#8. Follow People Who Like Competing Instagram Pages

We all know what instagram is all about. It is a photo studio in a way. You need to have very uniue and sexy photos if you want to grow your followers to that large number. I would recommend getting a very goodlooking girl or biy to be in the photos. Try to use professional photography with a lot of cool filters. Bring out that look. The more likes you get on your pictures then the more followers you will get. In short you have to make your profile unique.

There are some ways that can help you to grow your Instagram. The ways are following
  1. Connect your Instagram and Facebook accounts
  2. Create an Instagram profile that stands out
  3. Connect with more people using Instagram Stories
  4. Use relevant hashtags
  5. Find your ideal audience and engage with it

Last edited by a moderator:
Be sure to have a nice completed profile to look profesional then post 1 or 2 images per day that brings value .Be sure for the image to be high quality its very important

Growing up to 1k is not difficult, because all sorts of stores and other commercial accounts will be added to you. But this is an inanimate audience, conversions will be low. To attract real subscribers you need to make interesting content. You can run the target.

UOTE="Kristen brown, post: 618100, member: 190318"]Get More Followers on Instagram
#4. Ask Customers to Share Their Photos to Build Instagram Follower

Hi Kristen, really good advice here. Just had a question about #4:

Do you mean to ask customers that bought from you to share photos of your product on their IG accounts? Or, ask them that they share photos with you? I'm just a little confused by what you mean.

Does anyone know how I can grow to 1k?

To add to Kristen's advice, I'd say:

The good IG engagement groups / pods might be a little more difficult to find but there are ways, e.g. by getting in touch with other IG accounts, especially the bigger ones, in your niche and asking them directly to be in a DM group with them. However, you need to be careful because if the accounts you are in a pod with don't relate that much to your niche, or you use the strategy too often, or the comments are spammy, then IG is gonna twig, and then reduce your exposure! So just make sure the people you're in a pod with are high quality posters.

Also a little bit of my own recommendations:

Hugely important to IG success is engagement, not just numbers, you won't be successful in IG if you have 1k bot accounts following you, they have to be real people.

Take advantage of the IG stories and livestreaming features. These two features can skyrocket your engagement - they make you 'real' in the eyes of your followers. In the stories, make sure you are posting either a video talking, or if you don't want to show your face, do something followers can interact with (like ask a question, or a clickable sticker) - if you do this you'll know who interacted with your story, and therefore who your most engaged followers are! Remember to post back some sort of feedback later on the story. E.g. you could do a kind of AMA in the IG stories, then post the question you received + your answer in the next story.

This kind of technique makes you really 'real' to your followers.

Hi,
  1. Cross-promote your dedicated hashtag.

2. Get creative with hashtagging.
  3. Participate in massively popular conversations.
  4. Make the most of your bio URL.
  5. Get descriptive with your captions.
  6. Go all-in on influencer marketing.
  7. Remove unwanted tagged photos of you from your profile.
  8. Approve photo tags before the content shows on your profile.
  9. Develop your own Instagram style.
  10. Get local.
  11. Remember your calls to action!

Choose An Interesting Niche.
Choose A Good Username.
Complete Your Profile.
Take Care of The Link In Bio.
Research And Use Hashtags.
Post Quality Not Quantity.
Follow Related Users.

You can grow really fast with the follow/unfollow method :)

Reposting viral content (make sure you are allowed to use the content) does also help a lot :)

The videos by thore on youtube are very good for learning to grow a following!

Does anyone know how I can grow to 1k?
1) Choose a good username
2) Select your Niche
3) Post Content which will standout from others in your niche
4) Post consistently ( 1 or 2 post and 1 story everyday )
5) Use relevant hashtags in your niche
6) Take advantage of trending hasgtags

You must make not only Insta to do at least 1k clear alive followers. You need a multi-synchronising with other socials to synchronise it.
Also, you need a professional account (I don`t remember it accurately, but something kinda "business acc" or "musical band"
Also you should make proper hashtag series on your posts.
My insta is about my music channel and it is so various (UK rave music scene, so many followers in other popular accounts, like grm daily for example) so I just following people who followed em.

Only method that work is Follow & Unfollow techniques to increase the follower.
Rest posting quality content and all the stuffs wont get you followers drastically.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want to get that many followers then you need to post some very interesting posts and the last I checked people just want to see some very hot pictures of girls. If you have the looks then you should go for a photoshoot and post pictures every single day with popular hashtags.

banners
Back