The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to grow follower on Pinterest

Kiki Yiu

affiliate
Hi,

I have trouble to grow followers on Pinterest. My website is a woman online clothing site and my Facebook followers already reached 50K, Instagram follower reached 20K.But the Pinterest only have 300+ follower. I have tried to promote my Pinterest board on Facebook, putting keywords and description for each board and each pin. Actually, the impression is not bad every day according to the Pinterest analytics. Just the followers grow really slow per day. Only have 1 or 2 followers.

How else can I do to gain more followers and optimize my account? I don't want to use any robotlike bot or any websites that sign up for fake likes.

Thanks.

Kiki

First of all you need to post qualitative content. And then you may try to advertise your page by posts from more popular users, you can give them your product for free and they will tell the audience about your page in return.

Hi

Here is some best way to grow follower on Pinterest.

#1: Add the Pinterest follow button this can be effective if you have a high-traffic website.
#2: Share a lot
#3: Comment on popular pins
#4: Mention others in the description of a pin or the comments section.
#5: Connect your Facebook and Twitter accounts with your Pinterest account
#6: Find friends from other social networks
#7: Promote your individual boards
#8: contribute to popular group boards that already have a lot of followers.
#9: Follow others

Hope it helps you.

Hello, I like to use Pinterest so much and from my all campaigns my Pinterest results were always good when it comes to get the followers. Also, techsophia has already suggested great tips which can definitely help you in getting the followers.

Goodluck!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like to use Pinterest so much and from my all campaigns my Pinterest results were always good when it comes to get the followers.

Hi

Here is some best way to grow follower on Pinterest.

#1: Add the Pinterest follow button this can be effective if you have a high-traffic website.
#2: Share a lot
#3: Comment on popular pins
#4: Mention others in the description of a pin or the comments section.
#5: Connect your Facebook and Twitter accounts with your Pinterest account
#6: Find friends from other social networks
#7: Promote your individual boards
#8: contribute to popular group boards that already have a lot of followers.
#9: Follow others

Hope it helps you.
Nice SOP for hiring a VA to work on it. :)

Pinterest is one of the best social network with such amazing features. Well to increase pinterest followers you just need to post relevant pins on pinterest & be active.?

This will help you to increase Pinterest followers.

Focus on creating your boards:
  • Title: Create a brief title including the main keyword.
  • Description: Have related keywords that meet the demand of searching for products of customers in the description.
  • The description should be 200-300 characters.
  • Use high-quality and proper pictures.

Pinterest is one of the amazing Social media networks, Which has great features but most of the people do ask, How to grow follower on Pinterest.

So they should follow some steps to increase followers.

• Use Keywords and Hashtags
  • Post Original Images & good image
  • Follow Other Pinners
  • Add the Pinterest Follow Button
  • Promote Individual Boards

I think you can tagging people and you can follow other people and you share new posts and you can use keywords and hashtags and you can comments posts when you comment peoples follows you.

It's good to automatize your work, get a bot like Jarvee to follow users and pinboard with specyfic keywords. It will grow almost without your attention after setup

-Use keywords in your images & description
-Be unique & original while posting images
-Use trendy hashtags in the description
-Join Group Boards
-Optimize your pins
-Stay active regularly

1. Use Keywords and Hashtags.
  2. Join Collaborative Boards.
  3. Post Original Images.
  4. Follow Other Pinners.
  5. Comment, Repin, & Tagging.
  6. Make Use of Special Occasions.