The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to get traffic ?

Approach this the same way as launching a new website, be active within forums like this and create an awareness about your program and its benefits. Affiliate Communities are a powerful resource and must be respected, as awareness and popularity grows with your program you will begin to attract more affiliates and it will kind of snowball from there as long as you don't give up.

Post links, speak to Affiliates, provide useful and helpful content, submit to directories... there is so much out there to help create awareness for your program!

If you are really stuck gaining traction in your niche it may be worth looking towards an Affiliate Network to host your program and help with recruitment - there are plenty around this forum who I'm sure can help you out.

Good luck!
Hi SKUFeeds,
You are right, I should be active in the forum. I was not aware of it ,thanks a lot for your advices.

I'm trying to engage more with my affiliate through affiliate network.

Thank you from jennifer

Hi,
How a affiliate program get traffic and noticed by affiliate? Does it take a long time in the primary period? I'm not well experienced so what I should do?
Thank you in advance.
what type of vertical are you working with?
if you are running mobile, native or video ads, then you can subscribe to a spy tool to help you with this, anyone like ADMobiSpy, Whatrunswhere, or Adplexity could be really helpful to you to target the right traffic for your campaign, also if you are intending to run free traffic, then you can try to post your resources on blogs, forums, and use social media groups related to your offers, to share your contents! good luck with this!!

Hi , you can go for social media, it works great, some like facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc, can be helpful to gain some traffic, also, if you can have access to blogs and forums related to your offer, it could also be good ways to drive traffic, by sharing your resources over there!!

Make use of social media to promote your offers. That is the fastest way to reach out to your target market and get more traffic...:)

Don't you think social medias are not worth it? I mean you can load your FB commercial account with $2k which doesn't necessarily give you fast profits but losses?

I am new to affiliate marketing and I have the same problem to be able to learn from great people like you, and if anyone wants to teach me, of course I am very happy :)

I've just read the discussion. I was interesting to see different points on view.
I've read somewhere else that now content marketing is really important and that we are supposed to create helpful content and then advertise to the audience. Around 20% of advertising content only.
Personally I feel like it is probably true. As a normal Internet user I wouldn't like to be bombarded with ads. That is also why I think sms and calling wouldn't be successful... I would be resistant to that ;)
I've also read that influencer marketing is the thing right now. I just wonder who could be an influencer in my case (I'm supposed to find affiliates for our hosting company)?

If You want to increase traffic then you need more social community, you share your business with these community then you can get lot more traffic.

For recruiting gaming affiliates we are doing following things. I think you should also try it. This works like a charm.

1. Build strong social media presence -> Design attractive banners -> post it on your page and the profile.
2. Join FB groups -> Take admin's approval -> Then share your banners and signup links there
3. Identify active discussions on social media -> promote yourself there.

Start building your social media presence, set up an account in Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin.
Also invest in offline activities, for example, sponsor an event, of give a presentation at local event or conference.
Good Luck

My current SEO working hypothesis is that a site's traffic along with its affinity for the website's content offerings play a larger role on algorithmic ranking now -- or will in the near future.

You need to seed your site's traffic with paid traffic that shows good metrics on site ;)

First, i would maybe try and advertise in specific sites that are meant for affiliates like offervault.com for instance. A lot of advertisers got through there.

Social media was said a lot here, and that's the right place to go. Doesn't have to be paid traffic, you can go and just engage the affiliates there and see how your doing.

Going to some conferences to spread the word could work also!

Good luck! :)

banners
Back