The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to get traffic ?

Hi all,

We're new to this as well and are trying to increase traffic on our site so thanks for all the tips. Definitely informative

I do have same challenge with jenniffer , just been approved by a network and having some approved offer already to promote, I uses facebook , twitter and also have a blog, what can I do to start the promotion. PS:a number of the offers are mobile app. Thanks everyone

I recently used my keywords " mp education portal " got 5th position by strong SEO and social shares. I can't believe this strategy, i suggest you use affiliated marketing on your website.
Next my targeted keywords is mp govt jobs and mp online jobs. I hope it will rank soon as my better SEO strategy.

Hi from Paris,

For a good results you need to combinate all types of promotion.

Need to insert the good keywords of your activity on your first source and linked all your sources to your official website.

Its the first step for traffic.

You can read some good posts on this forum about the second step (affiliate program)

Good Luck for your business
Tony
Thank you, Tony. I've open a affiliate program but performance not well. how should I do?

Hi,
How a affiliate program get traffic and noticed by affiliate? Does it take a long time in the primary period? I'm not well experienced so what I should do?
Thank you in advance.

an easy way to get traffic is Facebook advertise it is cheap too I have advertised my affiliate post and result came positive..

No, I don’t think Facebook or even any social site ALONE is the solution, as there are better ways available and we need to take them. However, the thing we need upfront is content, as that has to be there if we are really to make it far with any sort of marketing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try to list your products on affiliate networks like clickbank ,jvzoo ,etc .There are a lot of people who search for products to promote

@Jennifer Weston growing your own Affiliate Program can take time, especially when using an in-house program.

Approach this the same way as launching a new website, be active within forums like this and create an awareness about your program and its benefits. Affiliate Communities are a powerful resource and must be respected, as awareness and popularity grows with your program you will begin to attract more affiliates and it will kind of snowball from there as long as you don't give up.

Post links, speak to Affiliates, provide useful and helpful content, submit to directories... there is so much out there to help create awareness for your program!

If you are really stuck gaining traction in your niche it may be worth looking towards an Affiliate Network to host your program and help with recruitment - there are plenty around this forum who I'm sure can help you out.

Good luck!

Hi,
How a affiliate program get traffic and noticed by affiliate? Does it take a long time in the primary period? I'm not well experienced so what I should do?
Thank you in advance.
Hi, why don't you try social media? it should really be helpful for you, and you will have more options for targeting the audience you are interested on! try something like Facebook!!

Hi,
Thank you in advance.
social media are very good traffic source, and it's more easy there to reach you target audience, moreover, if you are working with mobile offers,you can afford a spy tool to help you to check the best traffic source for you!! check this list to see which one could be better for you 7 Useful Ad Spying Tools for Affiliate Marketers good luck!!

MI
Back