“webinar”/ “webinar”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How to get traffic ?

Discussion in 'General Merchant & Advertisers Forum' started by Jennifer Weston, Jan 20, 2017.

1. BizDev

BizDev Guest

Hi all,

We're new to this as well and are trying to increase traffic on our site so thanks for all the tips. Definitely informative

Pjamble likes this.
  2. Voluum
  3. oak

oak Affiliate affiliate

Make quality link building, social media marketing.

thanks

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
  4. Joyce merry

Joyce merry Affiliate affiliate

forums posting ,social media sharing,article submission are best to get traffic

5. Classifiedsweblist

Classifiedsweblist Affiliate affiliate

Do Social Bookmarking with your URL and Target Keywords

6. Kathy123

Kathy123 Affiliate affiliate

Social media sharing, forum posting are the best ways

7. Talithaglitter

Talithaglitter Affiliate affiliate

I do have same challenge with jenniffer , just been approved by a network and having some approved offer already to promote, I uses facebook , twitter and also have a blog, what can I do to start the promotion. PS:a number of the offers are mobile app. Thanks everyone

8. jerrickhans

jerrickhans Affiliate affiliate

How can I get 1k traffic per day in 6 month??

9. Jamkim

Jamkim Affiliate affiliate

I recently used my keywords " mp education portal " got 5th position by strong SEO and social shares. I can't believe this strategy, i suggest you use affiliated marketing on your website.
    Next my targeted keywords is mp govt jobs and mp online jobs. I hope it will rank soon as my better SEO strategy.

10. phuclehoang0303

phuclehoang0303 Affiliate affiliate

11. Jennifer Weston

Jennifer Weston Affiliate affiliate

Hi friend, I'm promoting our company's product.

12. Jennifer Weston

Jennifer Weston Affiliate affiliate

Thank you, Tony. I've open a affiliate program but performance not well. how should I do?

13. Bikram_helper

Bikram_helper Affiliate affiliate

an easy way to get traffic is Facebook advertise it is cheap too I have advertised my affiliate post and result came positive..

14. wynne99

wynne99 Affiliate affiliate

facebook isnt easy

15. David Crossan

David Crossan Affiliate affiliate

No, I don’t think Facebook or even any social site ALONE is the solution, as there are better ways available and we need to take them. However, the thing we need upfront is content, as that has to be there if we are really to make it far with any sort of marketing.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  16. thelegend

thelegend Affiliate affiliate

Try to list your products on affiliate networks like clickbank ,jvzoo ,etc .There are a lot of people who search for products to promote

17. freddyshelton

freddyshelton Affiliate affiliate

SMS Marketing is the best way to promoting and introducing your business to a large audience in a short time and gets more traffic.

18. SKUFeeds

SKUFeeds Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

@Jennifer Weston growing your own Affiliate Program can take time, especially when using an in-house program.

Approach this the same way as launching a new website, be active within forums like this and create an awareness about your program and its benefits. Affiliate Communities are a powerful resource and must be respected, as awareness and popularity grows with your program you will begin to attract more affiliates and it will kind of snowball from there as long as you don't give up.

Post links, speak to Affiliates, provide useful and helpful content, submit to directories... there is so much out there to help create awareness for your program!

If you are really stuck gaining traction in your niche it may be worth looking towards an Affiliate Network to host your program and help with recruitment - there are plenty around this forum who I'm sure can help you out.

Good luck!

19. AstroBoss

AstroBoss Affiliate affiliate

Hi, why don't you try social media? it should really be helpful for you, and you will have more options for targeting the audience you are interested on! try something like Facebook!!

20. Devangi Adattract

Devangi Adattract Affiliate affiliate

According to your product niche and targeting audience, you can choose platform to get noticed by affiliate.

21. Patrick3333

Patrick3333 Affiliate affiliate

social media are very good traffic source, and it's more easy there to reach you target audience, moreover, if you are working with mobile offers,you can afford a spy tool to help you to check the best traffic source for you!! check this list to see which one could be better for you 7 Useful Ad Spying Tools for Affiliate Marketers good luck!!

MI