The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to get traffic

What a very vague question. Understand how your offer works first. Are you looking for Leads? Sales? or just views? there are different types of traffic.

Hello, traffic I can say is a whole huge area. I will want to know the type of traffic that you want. First there is always an option for the paid traffic where you have to either pay a company or someone to help you generate traffic. You can as well decide to use the avilable and free sources of traffic such as Facebook and other social networks. This is considered the best package for the beginners because of trying to cut down the operation costs.

I believe it all depends on your target audience. You have to know your target audience and their demographics, then you will definitely know which traffic would be most effective.

Its all depend on your service/product requirements like targeted - Geo Vertical audience. Then only you can take a call from where you can get more traffic..

Social Media is better option for getting More traffic .But here a suggestion for you make a website like dating site and Get more money .

MI
Back