The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to get started?

Hi there, I'm new to affiliate program and just post my first campaign, I'm starting with a small affiliate network. Where should I get publishers to join my campaign, I've found there's not so many publishers promote power tools.
Can you please reword your question
Edit: never mind I understand now, truth be told power tools is a very small niche of people. What are your geos for these tools?

Yeah, not so popular product to promote. May be you should try to find publishers that promoting some similar products, like find a wider niche
Thank you for your advice. I've tried looking for publishers on the affiliate network and forums, doesn't work so well.

Thank you for your advice. I've tried looking for publishers on the affiliate network and forums, doesn't work so well.

I assume you mean you are looking for places where you can promote power tools? Or do you mean you have some power tools products and you need people to sell them for you?

If you are just looking for ways to promote such tools, I would say your best bet is to create a niche site around this theme.

It does not have to be an authority site, even a small site with 10 well written articles will do the trick.
You can either build it over time and bank on organic traffic or send some paid traffic to your pages.

This whole aff marketing thing is a numbers game, just pick what works for you e.g what do you value most? time vs money (investment budget i mean).

Do you want to see ROI pretty fast or do you want to take your time to build something lasting. Nothing wrong with either option, just a matter of preference and personal circumstances.

I assume you mean you are looking for places where you can promote power tools? Or do you mean you have some power tools products and you need people to sell them for you?

If you are just looking for ways to promote such tools, I would say your best bet is to create a niche site around this theme.

It does not have to be an authority site, even a small site with 10 well written articles will do the trick.
You can either build it over time and bank on organic traffic or send some paid traffic to your pages.

This whole aff marketing thing is a numbers game, just pick what works for you e.g what do you value most? time vs money (investment budget i mean).

Do you want to see ROI pretty fast or do you want to take your time to build something lasting. Nothing wrong with either option, just a matter of preference and personal circumstances.
Sorry for making you confused, I'm looking for publishers to help me promote products. We're a company selling tools online, it's called Findbuytool.

Sorry for making you confused, I'm looking for publishers to help me promote products. We're a company selling tools online, it's called Findbuytool.

@Findbuytool
Nice clean website and I think you can get traffic quite easily

1st thing I recommend is to start posting news
There are many things to write about, but focus on your target audience (country) and search volume

Top 10 lists are always popular with starters
"Top 10 Woodwork Tools for Beginners in 2021"
"Top 10 Metalwork Tools for Beginners in 2021"

Best 10 lists are popular with advanced users
"Best 10 Wood Sanding Tools in 2021"
"Best 10 Metal Soldering Tools in 2021"

I recommend that you display the articles on every page in sidebar or footer
That way Google will pick up your new content
You won't need to manually submit with Google Search Console
It also makes your website more trustworthy
Plus gives users an additional reason to return

It's best to post news consistently
The frequency at which you post news is the frequency Google will crawl your website, looking for new content to index in Google search results
You could aim for weekly or 1 post on Mondays, 1 post on Fridays
More frequently will gain more results, if you have time?
Consider creating a template and outsourcing to a schedule
There are many people who can do this
Maybe @SEOBlogPosts knows someone?

You can also share your news on social media channels
This will bring extra traffic to your website

2nd, to answer your question
If you want to find publishers here's what I recommend
  1. Google your target search terms
  2. Identify your main competitor site(s)
  3. Audit your competitor using www.semrush.com or www.neilpatel.com
  4. Find your competitors backlinks
  5. Contact those sites with information about your affiliate program
Additionally I recommend that you undertake a full SEO audit
I found multiple SEO improvements that can be made on your site
Many of your website's SEO issues are simple and quick to fix
Most developers will know how to solve these issues
You can always ask on the SEO Thread if you have SEO questions
There are many knowledgeable SEO people here
Check it out --> www.affiliatefix.com/forums/searchengineoptimisation/

Alternatively you could perform SEO audit internally
Here's some free SEO audit tools that I have used -->
  1. Neil Patel - www.neilpatel.com/seo-analyzer/
  2. SEO Optimer - www.seoptimer.com/
  3. Site Checker Pro - www.sitechecker.pro/
  4. SEObility - www.seobility.net/
  5. Semrush - www.semrush.com/
SEO is an ongoing process
I recommend that you make regular improvements
You don't need to do everything at once

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Your website doesn't work here in Anti tracking enabled FireFox 86. Probably something to do with that link's redirection.
upload_2021-4-14_7-47-34.png

It works fine in in Chrome
Tools

I don't use Chrome regularly so I would not buy anything --point is you are going to lose some sales.

You need to finish your affiliate program template too. You are an unknown. So, affiliate confidence is going to be you #1 issue.
upload_2021-4-14_7-54-33.png

0% needs to be fixed.

upload_2021-4-14_7-53-3.png

You're drop shipping from China with a Shopify website?
The freight costs are high with Duty for me in The US. Maybe, globally they are more competitive.
==============
Bottom line you are not ready --maybe you are just in the process of getting going?

You have a very narrow focus.
Social media like Pinterest and maybe Youtube might be good.
You need a large audience to market a specialty product like carbide cutting tools.

You will not find many individual websites to place ads on IMHO.
carbide cutting tools at DuckDuckGo
You can always buy SEM ads I see there are 3 here
Even more here
carbide+cutting+tools - Google Search

Last edited:
It's best to post news consistently
The frequency at which you post news is the frequency Google will crawl your website, looking for new content to index in Google search results
You could aim for weekly or 1 post on Mondays, 1 post on Fridays
More frequently will gain more results, if you have time?
Consider creating a template and outsourcing to a schedule
There are many people who can do this
Maybe @SEOBlogPosts knows someone?

There could be a lot of people on fiverr.com, not a cheap service tho. I do everything myself so I don't have anyone whom I go to for things like content and such.

@Findbuytool I like the look of the site.

I'm looking at the FORSTNER BITS page that has something like 27 products with a "no image" image. If I was shopping right now and I came upon this site I would leave immediately. Make sure everything has an image. Even your avatar image you used here would look better than the "no image" image.

Listen to everyone here and you'll be on the right path very soon!

Welcome to the community!

Search, unless DuckDuckGo fails to return satisfactory results)

Yup, I use DDG via FF but sometimes I have to resort to G, mainly to do research on registrations and vendor information that DDG doesn't give me enough/substantial for.

@Findbuytool , I don't know if you've checked but I did PM you about your vendor application. Let me know if you need any help.

Last edited:
Yup, I use DDG via FF but sometimes I have to resort to G, mainly to do research on registrations and vendor information that DDG doesn't give me enough/substantial for.

I have started to use inferior products for personal reasons
Didn't really think much about it until @Graybeard kept flagging it up
Google has too much power, but it's no good moaning, and change starts at home
DuckDuckGo is getting better but 25% of searches I repeat on Google
As for Google Chrome it's a simple no, I will not allow them to track my entire life
That's too much power for one company
Google should stick to search, and it shouldn't be allowed to operate multiple companies that share information with eachother
  • We don't provide bank statements to our doctor
  • We don't provide medical records to our bank manager
  • We don't provide investment details to our mechanic

@Findbuytool , I don't know if you've checked but I did PM you about your vendor application. Let me know if you need any help.
Hi, sorry for late replying. Yes, I've updated the miss info, please review again. Thank you.

You're drop shipping from China with a Shopify website?
The freight costs are high with Duty for me in The US. Maybe, globally they are more competitive.
No, we're not dropshipping. We have our own factory and inventory. There's no duty cost, and if you buy over $50 is free shipping to US.;)
Thank you for you time, yes, I've fix the affiliate program template.

There could be a lot of people on fiverr.com, not a cheap service tho. I do everything myself so I don't have anyone whom I go to for things like content and such.

@Findbuytool I like the look of the site.

I'm looking at the FORSTNER BITS page that has something like 27 products with a "no image" image. If I was shopping right now and I came upon this site I would leave immediately. Make sure everything has an image. Even your avatar image you used here would look better than the "no image" image.

Listen to everyone here and you'll be on the right path very soon!

Welcome to the community!
Thank you, the fiverr.com indeed isn't cheap. We're updating the image haha

banners
Back