The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How To Get Out of the Box You're In. Now!

riz033

affiliate
just stay in action, aggressive, positive, high energy, passionate, goal-oriented and strategically mapped out action.

I'll add in to work smart. Some people can work hard, but aren't working in the best way. Make sure you are using your knowledge or gaining knowledge every step of the way.

I am trying all those things and than some. I know patience is huge. I started my online business in the beginning of November, I just fell I should be doing better. I am working full time, and trying to learn everything I can. At times I feel overwhelmed, and at times I feel like I should be doing more. I don't want to burn myself out, how do you learn to pace yourself?

My opinion

"strategically mapped out action"

You only have to be motivated enough to follow the plan of action and chances are that you will see success. Employees do this on a daily basis with the only motivation of getting an average paycheck.

If you have a "strategically mapped out action" , then you are increasing the odds of success, so treat it as a job that you are doing for someone else, and you will see that you will get the desired results 90 % of the time.

banners
Back