The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

how to get internet lots of knowledge

webrecsol

affiliate
hi guys, i think i am ask very silly question but if you know any one proper and good details then please give me good suggestion.

I want increase our knowledge and how to use this knowledge because i read more and more article of internet marketing many time but i did not find right way and where to get lots of information. can u any body provide me good suggestion.

Thanks in advance..:phone:

You can try by reading some ebooks about internet marketing, some of the free ones in google are great as well. The 101 lists are really helpfull as well as they go straight to the point. Its helped me alot as well.

Keep doing what you're doing and keep reading. But don't just believe everything you read. Test things by carrying out practical experiments and think about what statistical data is telling you and how you might create your own stats.

Look at your business idea - if it just copies the rest, then get rid of it, it will not make much at best and fail at worst. Be original in what you do.

If you have little money then you'll find it difficult to impossible, even if the idea/site is great, you still need a fair bit of money for decent exposure. Without this then the business will struggle to take off and will stand still and make no money or will be a waste of time.

Forget ebooks written by idiots as most are scams to take your money, but they hold only basic info which won't help you anyway. Don't dump links onto untargeted sites.

Don't waste time reading stuff, most is written by people without a clue. Instead buy a few business and marketing books, as they will tell you exactly how to do it - there are no short-cut, effortless ways of running a business.

There are lot of article sites and free ebooks available. You need to start from the basic first.
Much of it is outdated, plain wrong and repeating old myths. Or even perhaps deliberately misleading of others.

There is no short answer. If you can, do lots of testing and checking yourself. Find knowledgeable people that you can trust. If possible go work at google! *haha*

Keep doing what you're doing and keep reading. But don't just believe everything you read. Test things by carrying out practical experiments and think about what statistical data is telling you and how you might create your own stats.

Very good surreypcsupport! :goodjobsign:

banners
Back